STANAG rail. The old one for SUSAT not the picatinny one.

Can anyone furnish me with a dimensioned drawing of the STANAG rail as fitted to L85 etc.?

Yes, I can measure one when I'm in next but I was after a proper dimensioned, manufacturing drawing. Alternatively, can someone suggest where I can get the drawing from? I presume there is a repository of such standards that defence contractors can draw upon.

Thanks.

EX_STAB said:
Can anyone furnish me with a dimensioned drawing of the STANAG rail as fitted to L85 etc.?

Yes, I can measure one when I'm in next but I was after a proper dimensioned, manufacturing drawing. Alternatively, can someone suggest where I can get the drawing from? I presume there is a repository of such standards that defence contractors can draw upon.

Thanks.
Is it in here?

peem said:
http://www.brugger-thomet.ch/

Taken from a search in ARRSE Forums. They do a picatinny rail so should have spec and drawings?
Thanks but I suspect that they may not want to give their commercial data to another company.

:)

instinct said:
EX_STAB said:

Thanks.
Is it in here?
Can't see it but will keep looking!

Latest Threads