stan collymore, and stirring anothers mans muck

a while back i was seeing a lass form cannock. pleasent enough lady, plenty adventurous in the sack and enjoyed her beer. stood her round and apart from her accent all was well.

one day we were chatting about ex's and she revelaed that she shagged amongst others, former Liverpool and England footballer Stan Collymore.

now, i was fully aware that she was unlikely to be a virgin when i first got together with her, but I didn't expect to be adding my DNA to that of an ex premiership footballer. I always have a little smirk now when he crops up as a pundit on the telly.

on a related note, i once bagged a lass in Hong Kong and ended up moving in with her, lovely place she had, paid for by her soon-to-be ex-husband. turns out the ex in question was a chap called Blaze Bailey, ex lead singer of iron maiden.

just wondered if any other readers have stirred the baby gravy of the rich and famous?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
A Welsh bird gave me a blow job once. She was short, ginger and shite. I think her name was Gwen. Possibly Gwenith. Does that count?

That ginger haired welsdh sprinting gimp pinched my law student bang off me in Barnstaple MOFO

So he was stirring my arctic commando soup!! HURRAH

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
One of my mates used to plough some bird who was briefly in Corrie, he let me sniff his fingers once, does that count?

ugly

LE
M

Mr_Tigger

Never had a famous person's ex but the Soviet often makes me wear my Judo gi to bed and pretend to be Vladimir Putin. I do the voice and everything. Does that count?

My ex was turned down by scouse (fuck off, she was from Skelmersdale) songstress, Sonya. Does that count?

My Dad's best mate's cousin's brother once shagged the woman who cleaned house for Mark Hussey, better known as wrestling's Rollerball Rocco.

Do I win 5 pounds...?

a while back Blaze Bailey, ex lead singer of iron maiden.
Blaze Bailey was never the lead singer for Maiden. He was the lead singer for Wolfsbane. When he was with Maiden, he was a mere stand-in for 5 years, whilst they waited for Bruce Dickinson to come back. *mumble mumble, Blaze Bailey my arrse mumble*

I knew a bird that had it off with Lobby Ludd and she did claim her five pounds.

a while back i was seeing a lass form cannock. pleasent enough lady, plenty adventurous in the sack and enjoyed her beer. stood her round and apart from her accent all was well.

one day we were chatting about ex's and she revelaed that she shagged amongst others, former Liverpool and England footballer Stan Collymore.

now, i was fully aware that she was unlikely to be a virgin when i first got together with her, but I didn't expect to be adding my DNA to that of an ex premiership footballer. I always have a little smirk now when he crops up as a pundit on the telly.

on a related note, i once bagged a lass in Hong Kong and ended up moving in with her, lovely place she had, paid for by her soon-to-be ex-husband. turns out the ex in question was a chap called Blaze Bailey, ex lead singer of iron maiden.

just wondered if any other readers have stirred the baby gravy of the rich and famous?
I met Collymore whilst dogging in a layby near Cannock, didn't fancy the ex. Scouse prick though!

A good few years ago I was staying on a caravan site (paid for by af 1771) a few miles north of Brighton whilst doing a UXO clearance job on the South Downs. Driving back to Gib bks one Friday late afternoon I spied a broken down car with two bints standing by it, so being of a predatory nature I stopped to see if I could render assistance. I got the car started and, because it was not running well, followed them to Caterham where they lived. I declined a beer but said that they could buy me a beer the following Monday evening at the caravan site bar. I was amazed when they actually showed up. We went from the bar back to my caravan and so to bed. A very pleasant threesome ensued until the early hours. One of the girls had a job which entailed going to pubs and clubs all round Surrey and Sussex and emptying juke boxes and slot machines, the other bird went with her for something to do so they stopped over with me quite often. I had about three months of regular threesomes with them until one day one of them turned up alone. Apparently the two girls had fallen out the night before and words had been said in front of one of the girls fiancée. The words included information about a certain squaddie they were both seeing. The fiancée was apparently furious. I assumed a nonchalant air and said that I didn't gaf. She told me that he intended to come to the caravan site that night with some mates after after training. Training? In the gym, she said. He trains? Yes he's a boxer, she said. A boxer? (Alarm bells). Yes, his name is Dave "Boy" Green, she said.

I stole away into the night. Discretion being the better part of valour and all that.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
My mukker's nipper got into Bristol University. Still crows about being sat in the Student Union and seeing Tony B Liar's nipper fail to get off with mukker's nipper's ex.

My son went out with Roxanne who got to the finals of X Factor.

The only famous person I've done is Maddie
Piccie and full match report including anal antics, facials and how much did he get for the story from the Sunday papers? (For Roxanne not Maddie)

I shagged Cherie Blair. That's why she's got that wide mouthed frog look from grimacing as I forced my rampant member in her dry arsehole. She ate a whole pillow that day.