stan collymore, and stirring anothers mans muck

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Mar 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a while back i was seeing a lass form cannock. pleasent enough lady, plenty adventurous in the sack and enjoyed her beer. stood her round and apart from her accent all was well.

one day we were chatting about ex's and she revelaed that she shagged amongst others, former Liverpool and England footballer Stan Collymore.

now, i was fully aware that she was unlikely to be a virgin when i first got together with her, but I didn't expect to be adding my DNA to that of an ex premiership footballer. I always have a little smirk now when he crops up as a pundit on the telly.

on a related note, i once bagged a lass in Hong Kong and ended up moving in with her, lovely place she had, paid for by her soon-to-be ex-husband. turns out the ex in question was a chap called Blaze Bailey, ex lead singer of iron maiden.

just wondered if any other readers have stirred the baby gravy of the rich and famous?

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A Welsh bird gave me a blow job once. She was short, ginger and shite. I think her name was Gwen. Possibly Gwenith. Does that count?

3. A true gentleman would never discuss such things.

4. That ginger haired welsdh sprinting gimp pinched my law student bang off me in Barnstaple MOFO

So he was stirring my arctic commando soup!! HURRAH

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

One of my mates used to plough some bird who was briefly in Corrie, he let me sniff his fingers once, does that count?

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Not with his squeeze anyway!

Amongst the lads the only true gent stands the rounds!

7. Shagging famous or well to do folk? yep in Guzz four years ago. Dirty scutter.

8. Never had a famous person's ex but the Soviet often makes me wear my Judo gi to bed and pretend to be Vladimir Putin. I do the voice and everything. Does that count?

9. My ex was turned down by scouse (fuck off, she was from Skelmersdale) songstress, Sonya. Does that count?

10. My Dad's best mate's cousin's brother once shagged the woman who cleaned house for Mark Hussey, better known as wrestling's Rollerball Rocco.

Do I win 5 pounds...?

11. Blaze Bailey was never the lead singer for Maiden. He was the lead singer for Wolfsbane. When he was with Maiden, he was a mere stand-in for 5 years, whilst they waited for Bruce Dickinson to come back. *mumble mumble, Blaze Bailey my arrse mumble*

12. My son went out with Roxanne who got to the finals of X Factor.

The only famous person I've done is Maddie

13. I knew a bird that had it off with Lobby Ludd and she did claim her five pounds.

14. I nailed Colin Charvis's ex when I was at uni. damned if I can remember her name though

15. I met Collymore whilst dogging in a layby near Cannock, didn't fancy the ex. Scouse prick though!