Stalking is now a criminal offence!

I put this in Social and Relationships because where else would it go?

It's on the news this morning that stalking from today has become a criminal offence with a penalty of 5 years, I think, in prison.

I'm rather curious now what all those arrsers are going to do with their leisure time now that they can end up in the nick for stalking.

So, What's going to be your new pastime? Are you hardcore and will just do the time if you get caught or is it drag the anorack out of the cupboard and get back to the train set in the garden shed?

I always thought paying 5k for leopard crawling for three miles through gorse to watch some ghillie slot bambi was for mongs. Can't get excited if they've banned it.

That's Ugly fucked then!

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Any decent stalker wouldn't get caught.
I agree with all the knowledge Arrse members have learnt, it would be very bad drills if they were caught.
Some kid from my daughters college was stalking her but she sussed it straight away and after a week led him to her 4 brothers who told him the errors he was making.

A cousin of mine was stalked last year, and threatened. She got the coppers to have a word. The next stage was letting me use my anti-stalking measures.

A cousin of mine was stalked last year, and threatened. She got the coppers to have a word. The next stage was letting me use my anti-stalking measures.
OK I'm going to ask, what are your "anti-stalking measures" ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

Oh well back to stamp collecting then, I only took up stalking because my doctor said I should get out more.

OK I'm going to ask, what are your "anti-stalking measures" ?

He worked in a kebab shop. I was gonna get a friend of mine to make a series of calls to the shop, "Hiya, this is Alison...I come in your shop most weekends...I think you're really cute...I'm too shy to ask you out..." That kind of flirty banter for a few weeks, and wind him up.

The second stage was where "Alison" tells him she's go to go to hospital for a few days, but she will be back soon, to call him again.

Stage three, laughing boy gets a call from "Alison", who is just out of hospital, and is now called "Alistair". Is now pestered with a series of calls asking when we're going out together, and suchlike, until he is reduced to a gibbering wreck.

He worked in a kebab shop. I was gonna get a friend of mine to make a series of calls to the shop, "Hiya, this is Alison...I come in your shop most weekends...I think you're really cute...I'm too shy to ask you out..." That kind of flirty banter for a few weeks, and wind him up.

The second stage was where "Alison" tells him she's go to go to hospital for a few days, but she will be back soon, to call him again.

Stage three, laughing boy gets a call from "Alison", who is just out of hospital, and is now called "Alistair". Is now pestered with a series of calls asking when we're going out together, and suchlike, until he is reduced to a gibbering wreck.
Very well thought out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Facey_Romford The NAAFI Bar 190
303SMLE Sports, Adventure Training and Events 30
Dr_Evil The NAAFI Bar 19