Stalking is now a criminal offence!

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by rgjbloke, Nov 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I put this in Social and Relationships because where else would it go?

It's on the news this morning that stalking from today has become a criminal offence with a penalty of 5 years, I think, in prison.

I'm rather curious now what all those arrsers are going to do with their leisure time now that they can end up in the nick for stalking.

So, What's going to be your new pastime? Are you hardcore and will just do the time if you get caught or is it drag the anorack out of the cupboard and get back to the train set in the garden shed?

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  2. I always thought paying 5k for leopard crawling for three miles through gorse to watch some ghillie slot bambi was for mongs. Can't get excited if they've banned it.

3. Become a good enough stalker to prevent your victim from reporting you, QEFD.

4. I only call them victims when I have finished with them.

5. *ahem* sorry, how about 'involuntary friends'?

6. That's Ugly fucked then!

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

And me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ah, that sort of stalking. Damn - so Alice Roberts and Amy Lee can sleep easy now then?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks like poster known as Ark Angel will have to find a new hobby, the creepy freak

10. I can see Theresa May's hand prints all over this. BITCH... JEZEBEL... WHORE! (stab, stab, stab)

11. Any decent stalker wouldn't get caught.

12. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

I agree with all the knowledge Arrse members have learnt, it would be very bad drills if they were caught.
    Some kid from my daughters college was stalking her but she sussed it straight away and after a week led him to her 4 brothers who told him the errors he was making.

13. A cousin of mine was stalked last year, and threatened. She got the coppers to have a word. The next stage was letting me use my anti-stalking measures.

14. OK I'm going to ask, what are your "anti-stalking measures" ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

15. Oh well back to stamp collecting then, I only took up stalking because my doctor said I should get out more.

• Like Like x 1