Stalkers.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Feb 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Has he sent you pictures of his cock yet?

2. No. Am I missing out? Is it worth it?

3. She loves da Cock.

Attached Files:

4. don't we all, nice bit of batter 11 herbs & spices MMMMMMMMMMMMm

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I thought it couldnt be classified a Stalker until it had broken into your gaff and eaten your floaters. Have the rules changed?

6. If anyone broke into my house at the moment they would feel sorry for me and tidy up. Then do the kitchen, the bathroom, the dining room and the dishes.

Anyone who eats my floaters is a braver man than me.

7. I had a mental stalker in real life about this time last year... he would text me bizarrely asking for 'just a hug' (he got my number because he started out as being a nice normal bloke) and when I would say no I'm out he would say "oh I'm right by your flat just now I'll wait on you coming home"

Even if I said I 'wouldn't be home for ages' he would stand outside waiting and watching. On one occasion I couldn't dodge him, there was only one entrance to my building and I had to get to an important meeting. I actually ended up jumping from my bedroom window round the back of the building, on the first floor. He was still there when I got back. So I turned around before he saw me again and went and lived in the pub for a few hours.

Freakin scary people out there.

8. TheIronDuke

But you said that if I ate your floaters I would get a pony and Mummy would forgive me. You are dead to me. Dead.

9. you said you wouldn't tell people how we met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. you're standing outside again aren't you?! *sigh* throwing stones at my bloomin window all night!

11. You had your chance Sir. [​IMG]

Let that be a lesson.

12. TheIronDuke

Hi. I feel your pain. We should be together. How's your khazi for floaters babes? PM me, yah?

13. thats not stones hitting your window

14. currently my khazi resembles the aftermath of hiroshima and smells like death as my dad's just been in there...

mrrandom if i open my curtains will I find you perched on my windowsill slowly tapping the window again? only I've just had mine cleaned and you'll get mucky fingerprints all over the glass *grrr* very inconvenient.