Stalker of the Week Award.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Jun 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Laydees and Gents. I know it's probably been done before, but hey ho, this week has been interesting.

May I present, m'lud, for the first (and probably last) nomination.

View Profile: Fox-and-horses - The Army Rumour Service

For crimes of stalking, harassment, "like"ing obsessively, not making any constructive posts, being nasty pasty to people (which you all know I hate), and fibs.

The judges are The Iron Duke and his sister.

• Like Like x 2
  2. if you'd care to present the evidence for the prosection please madam...

3. It's the internet fucko, my game, my rules. Don't like it? Fuck off.

There is nothing I would say on here that I wouldn't say in real life. PM me your number if you are that bothered.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fox-and-Horses likes this

• Like Like x 1
  5. Have you finished presiding over your press inquiry, then, Mr Leveson?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Please tell me Westpoint isn't back again.... sigh.

7. Mr Bigeye, I might notify yourself to the Fox's obsession with "Likes" and the constant referral to my dear friend's sexuality and accused him of shagging about (which I know not to be true).

He was mean to him.

I don't like that sort of shit.

No further questions m'lernd friend.

8. *creeks in and sit's at back of courtroom*

9. It's an inadequate type with low self worth and low self esteem. It craves the attention of people in uniform. It no doubt associates with ex-forces personnel and wears uniform that it's not entitled to wear.
    It probably wears medals from the Internet and its cycling proficiency test badge.
    Likely it was hated at school, had Asthma and wasn't allowed to join the Army.
    It's mother would be over protective and rather neurotic probably a Valium addict.
    It'll have had a string of low paid mundane jobs, always hating being inadequate and overweight.

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 3

10. Fuck me jarrod, your not hanging about with them psychologists from Swansea are you?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I get the same from him. But I don't brag about it.........I'm used to being liked.

• Like Like x 4
  12. I don't have to do anything I don't want to do.

13. No I'm on online psychological profile expert employed by the CO's to find cunts and whores.

14. Hiya!!!

• Like Like x 2