Stalker Insults Judge

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Apr 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

BBC News - Rio Ferdinand's stalker Susanne Ibru insults judge (c) Auntie And doesn't get taken down for contempt of court.

I'm not a fan of any wendyball player, but this woman seems to be more than a little off-planet, and so I'm not suprised that she was remanded for the harrassment offence - but I would have thought that following her comments the Judge would have called her back for a more robust explanation to her of her failings followed by the phrase "take her down".

"Contempt" does tend to mean that they can throw away the key.....
  2. As I read the story,she has been banged up as yer man has no confidence in the addresses she has used as bail addresses?
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Remanded pending sentence for the harrassment offence. Judges used to be a bit more "precious" about their own reputations...
  4. But she's still locked up isn't she?
  5. Mr_Fingerz

True, but the whole "Contempt" thing does tend to concentrate minds more than a simple remand. Should he so desire, the Judge can hold her in the cells for contempt until he decides that the contempt is purged, and then deal with the sentencing issues of the original offence.

That might include her then being remanded for reports prior to sentencing. Taking a two week remand plus whatever custodial sentence to two to three months and then the remand plus custodial sentence.

Might make some people think more about what they say in court.
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, fascinating. So let me get this straight? Some bird talks to a Man ******* Yoo 'star' and gets nicked for it. By Manchester filth. Then she gives an address in Newcastle and suddenly she is banged up forever. Which is not long enough in your view.

What colour do you plan to paint your tanks when you invade plucky little Poland, Adolf? Your sort make me sick.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Did you read the article? I assume not. I don't think that someone driving 400 miles on each occasion, to stand out side someones house, and harass them is "normal"

Do you?
  8. Mr_Fingerz

My point, as I made plain at the start, has nothing to do with the harassment of Donkey Features and his family, and all to do with the dignity and independence of the judiciary. Which is why the contempt of court laws are there.

I have no intention of invading Poland, but if I did, my tanks would be day-glo lime so that NATO would have no problem in identifying them.

Now, would you like a sick bag to save getting vomit all over your CS95s?
  9. Not really, but I'd smash her teeth in with my Tadpole Torpedo, she's not shabby, I'd just not tell her where I lived, infact I'd give her Taff49's address.
  10. Personally, I hold many of our so called Judges in contempt. Useless bastards.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Oh do be serious, she looks like Tetley tea chimp. That's not to say that I wouldn't, of course.
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You have little experience of Geordie birds, have you? Standing outside someones gaff is not harassment. It is standing outside someones gaff. And as for ringing the horses bell? Maybe she had a Pizza to deliver or he had lost his wallet and she was returning it - we do not know.

But no. The poor bird has given an address in Newcastle so lets burn the ******* witch, eh? Or commute it to a life sentence with an extra four minutes of Fergie Time.

Never mind Poland. Can we have a forum about invading Alderny Edge?
  13. She may also be mentally unstable and further punishment would be wasting everyone's time.
  14. Since judges are among the most spectacularly unimpressive people in the country, I'm getting no reading at all on my Give-A-Fcuk-O-Meter. The bint does sound like a real bunny boiler and deserves everything she gets, but I'm not going to lose any sleep because she mouths off to a senile old fart in a dodgy wig.
  15. So if I repeatedly travel 400 miles to a chicks house and demand to speak to her is that ok? Is it then ok if I say to the Judge he needs hios head examined?

Get real. Just because she's black doesn't justify invoking Godwin's law that early.