Stalker, Bunny Boiler or just a pure Gold Digger....?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by heard_it_all_before, Feb 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How to snare a millionaire: Sick of working as a shop girl, Kim reinvented herself with the sole aim of landing a rich husband - and got one

recent survey showed most women still dream of marrying a millionaire. A year ago Kim Perez, 43 and working in a chemist’s shop, set out to fulfil that ambition. Here she tells ANNA PURSGLOVE how she succeeded …
    Last spring, I flew to New York for a date with a man I had not met before. As I walked *towards the arrivals lounge I frantically smoothed down my clothes, fretting that my carefully selected wardrobe (Moschino shirt, Mulberry holdall and fake-but-convincing diamond earrings) wouldn’t be showy enough to impress an American multi-millionaire.
    This, after all, was a man who owned a penthouse in Florida, a ski lodge in Colorado and a business pad in New York. He ate in top restaurants, drank the finest champagnes and, I was sure, could have dated any woman he set his sights on. Read Full Horror Story....

Just a pity she didn't get a boob job...

But a good warning to the elder CAD's out there :lick:

Attached Files:

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I only have one question: Why are you reading the femail section of the daily wail? :-0
  3. Scrawny cow.
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hey. They had a BOGOF offer from Boots on Omega Oil capsules last week.
  5. Where did her Tits go ?
  6. Fair play to the skinny scrubber!

Beats working for a living I suppose..........................
  7. I'd chuck one up it
  8. ??????... I would have thought a Millionaire could do far better than that she best get some work done quick or she'll lose him within a year.
    Of course it could be that she gives a fucking good blowjob, well has to be something right?
  9. no such thing as a bad blow job at the end of the day your cocks still in her mouth
  10. Good luck to the happy couple, I hope they get all they deserve.
  11. Either he needs a UK passport, she told him she was related to the Queen or he is a complete tosser who needs to buy a wife.
  12. Smart girl, although it's hardly a difficult game of cunning if they're hot and the guy is a horny idiot.

All she needs to do now is divorce the twat and take half his loot.
  13. Good drills on her part. He must be a fucking idiot if he hasn't noticed his wife in the paper being a cocky twat about snaring him.
  14. She makes me sick. What an empty bitch!!!

She has changed her accent, doesn't want to remember where she's coming from and she still lies to him about her real background. And for she can go shoes and bags shopping, go tanning and have fancy shallow. She has not achieved anything in her life. If she wanted to have a good life she should have worked for it hard.

Can someone throw an acid at her face!!
  15. Mrs Seagull? That you?