Stalked by misery

Awol

LE
The depravity of some people knows no bounds. Hanging by the testicles until dead would be too good for them.

Utter, utter scum.

Your world has just fallen apart then you get to the sanctuary of your home to find it gets worse.
What's the betting that local knowledge played a part in the scum breaking into the empty house.
Thanks for posting this. Absolutely dreadful. Just how low can people go?

Let's hope that this is a crime which is successfully investigated and prosecuted. Contribution made.

Awol

LE
Sub Human scum
Often happens at road accidents - injured or dead are relieved of watches, phones etc while in the wreckage
Seriously?

Holy Mother of God.

I’m not sure which crimes are technically being broken (apart from theft of course), but if such acts are regularly being committed, there should be a new offence added to the books with an equally hideous penalty.

Actually, apart from stretching a rope, I can’t think of a suitable punishment. Traditional deportation springs to mind, but as Oz is now a popular holiday destination, that’s out of the question.

I suggest a lifetime of breaking rocks on Dartmoor, for the rest of their natural, or being confined in a half buried four foot cubed bamboo box out on the moor (copyright the NVA).

It’s academic really, no punishment is adequate for such scum.

Ops normal. Chopper went down near squatter camp in these parts and the badly injured occupants had phones and wallets nicked along with anything else of value in the wreck. No assistance given, just looting.

I think someone did eventually assist them after everything had been nicked, chasing away rhe sticky fingers.

Ops normal. Chopper went down near squatter camp in these parts and the badly injured occupants had phones and wallets nicked along with anything else of value in the wreck. No assistance given, just looting.

I think someone did eventually assist them after everything had been nicked, chasing away rhe sticky fingers.
Many years back in East London (the saffer one), on Xmas Eve afternoon, some chap I knew had a massive fatal heart attack at the wheel, and rode off the road into some trees.
Body stripped of chain, watch rings (yep, broken fingers...) and presents in the car disappeared.
All within 10 minutes.
And that was in a whitey neighbourhood.

Slummies always had some very dodgy areas. I doubt things have improved.

I did enjoy holidays at Nahoon as a kid though. Got shocked to shit by the torpedo rays in the lagoon but it didn't slow me down a jot, or stop me pottering about in the shallows and deep channels.

Slummies always had some very dodgy areas. I doubt things have improved.

I did enjoy holidays at Nahoon as a kid though. Got shocked to shit by the torpedo rays in the lagoon but it didn't slow me down a jot, or stop me pottering about in the shallows and deep channels.
Yeah, that's the thing - it wasn't scumbag white trash area - was on that large area next to Bunkers Hill, near the golf course!

philc

LE
Your world has just fallen apart then you get to the sanctuary of your home to find it gets worse.
What's the betting that local knowledge played a part in the scum breaking into the empty house.

This is local to me, god awful piece of road and fair few big accidents and fatalities over the years.

scum does what scum does the world over sadly the world over, money will ease pain but never replace some items.

syrup

LE

It's been going on for years

I worked with a lad who had some very nice aircrew gloves he had got from an ejection seat survival pack
He claimed to have nicked them from the seat while recovering some bodies from a crashed Tornado.

I used to work with an old bloke who remembered doing crash guard in the war.
The locals use to get into crashed aircraft to get to the crews cigarettes and rations.

He went out to some crashed gliders from Barkston heath during market Garden and all the bodies had been stripped of anything valuable.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Seriously?

Holy Mother of God.

I’m not sure which crimes are technically being broken (apart from theft of course), but if such acts are regularly being committed, there should be a new offence added to the books with an equally hideous penalty.

Actually, apart from stretching a rope, I can’t think of a suitable punishment. Traditional deportation springs to mind, but as Oz is now a popular holiday destination, that’s out of the question.

I suggest a lifetime of breaking rocks on Dartmoor, for the rest of their natural, or being confined in a half buried four foot cubed bamboo box out on the moor (copyright the NVA).

It’s academic really, no punishment is adequate for such scum.
One word.

Oubliette

jmb3296

War Hero
It happens across the social spectrum

i worked on a murder where the lad had been out with his mate and their girlfriends and been stabbed in a fight. The survivors were complaining the first police on the seen hadn’t saved him with their paramedic skills and £200 was missing from the body.
the injuries were inconsistent With life and nothing could have been done for him even with a full trauma team sitting round the corner.
oh and what is this we see on cctv, yes his best mate going through his mates pockets and removing a sizeable bundle of cash.

if you have a bereavement, don’t post the details or address in the papers or on line. Some scum will take it as a flag that the house may be empty and will do a recce.
at the other end of the spectrum big “ charities” employ companies to cold call the bereaved relatives seeking donations in their memories. Some go even further. I received a phone call at my mothers house on her house phone, she wasn’t ex directory, from the RSPB extending their condolences for her death, how saddened they were to learn if it and as my mother was a lifelong and regular supporter how about a chunk of cash in her memory.
my mother had never, ever supported the RSPB ( yes I am absolutely sure ) and was very specific and careful with what causes she supported.
it was just a variation on trying to make capital out of others grief.

A while back a Paramedic got done for filching a wallet at an RTA he was attending.

Does work the other way though TBF. I left my wallet in the car when I dropped it off to be valeted at the local supermarket. Went in to do the shopping, realised and shot back out. As I came running the lad motioned me into the portakabin, unlocked a desk draw and handed me my wallet. Everything was in place.

He was Eastern European, obviously not well off and there was @£100 in it. He could easily have nicked a £20 and odds on I’d not have realised. He got the £20 anyway after I all but had to hold him down and force it into his pocket.

Latest Threads