Stalk Radio

I was just listening to Women's Hour on the radio - well know your enemy after all! A very nice lady was on giving her history of being stalked and discussing stalker issues. I did feel she was heavy on social context but light on techniques but interesting nonetheless.

As she rounded up her segment she reminded the listening public that stalkers are not different, they are ordinary people "just like you or me..."

I smiled at the radio and thought, "If only you knew..."

A very nice lady was on giving her history of being stalked
It wasn't a complete history. She didn't mention me once!

Mind you, that might just be down to good OPSEC.

You don't need a van for stalking, just a discretely coloured, undistinguished marque of salloon car. Vans are for raping and apparently delivering stuff...

You don't even need a car, just a 'patsy'.
Which gives me an idea under the heading of 'economy of effort'.

Killing two birds with one stone, to coin a phrase.

Careful lads Jenni Murray collects gelding irons! jenni murry.jpg

I was just listening to Women's Hour on the radio - well know your enemy after all! A very nice lady was on giving her history of being stalked and discussing stalker issues. I did feel she was heavy on social context but light on techniques but interesting nonetheless.

As she rounded up her segment she reminded the listening public that stalkers are not different, they are ordinary people "just like you or me..."

I smiled at the radio and thought, "If only you knew..."
Did she say why she was stalked? I've been trying for years to get my own stalker (FEMALE, oh and born that way, no op's please!) the idea of going home pissed out of one's face and then having a woman drag you through your own front door and rape to within an inch of your life quite appeals to me!

Do you think she'd steal my jockey shorts off the line in the garden? I'd make sure they were "Encrusted" first!

Did she say why she was stalked? I've been trying for years to get my own stalker (FEMALE, oh and born that way, no op's please!) the idea of going home pissed out of one's face and then having a woman drag you through your own front door and rape to within an inch of your life quite appeals to me!

Do you think she'd steal my jockey shorts off the line in the garden? I'd make sure they were "Encrusted" first!
I'd love the gwar filth Ms Amos as my stalker, dirty bitch:)

[video=youtube;BP7cSMRcLsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP7cSMRcLsE[/video]

Are we allowed to pick our own now? Form an orderly queue, ladies. Tallest on the left, shortest on the right. Yes, Bridget, that means you!

You could ask Chubb (whatever her username is this weather)

I still haven’t seen off my last stalker. Yampier than a sack of cats, but the filthy photos sent to my phone more than make up for it. :nod:

I haven't got any on my new phone - I don't fancy giving the missus any more excuses than usual to remove my knackers while I sleep. Gimme a little time to find my old phone and I'll upload one of the tamer ones. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StabTiffy2B ARRSEpedia 18
Dr_Evil The NAAFI Bar 19
Moodybitch The NAAFI Bar 41