Stalk Radio

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cuddles, Sep 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just listening to Women's Hour on the radio - well know your enemy after all! A very nice lady was on giving her history of being stalked and discussing stalker issues. I did feel she was heavy on social context but light on techniques but interesting nonetheless.

As she rounded up her segment she reminded the listening public that stalkers are not different, they are ordinary people "just like you or me..."

I smiled at the radio and thought, "If only you knew..."
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Have you found a new lady friend? Got the van back on the road?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It wasn't a complete history. She didn't mention me once!

Mind you, that might just be down to good OPSEC.
  4. You don't need a van for stalking, just a discretely coloured, undistinguished marque of salloon car. Vans are for raping and apparently delivering stuff...
  5. You don't even need a car, just a 'patsy'. A Mr B. George proved that in Fulham around 12 years ago

Sent from my Desire HD
  6. Which gives me an idea under the heading of 'economy of effort'.

Killing two birds with one stone, to coin a phrase.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Careful lads Jenni Murray collects gelding irons! jenni murry.jpg
  8. She collects them, because thats the closest she'll get to some cock action, unless she starts hanging round a training establishment.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Did she say why she was stalked? I've been trying for years to get my own stalker (FEMALE, oh and born that way, no op's please!) the idea of going home pissed out of one's face and then having a woman drag you through your own front door and rape to within an inch of your life quite appeals to me!

Do you think she'd steal my jockey shorts off the line in the garden? I'd make sure they were "Encrusted" first!
  10. We're gonna need a bigger van....
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Fuck me sideways. Is she auditioning for the part of Jabba the Hutt?
  12. I'd love the gwar filth Ms Amos as my stalker, dirty bitch:)

13. Are we allowed to pick our own now? Form an orderly queue, ladies. Tallest on the left, shortest on the right. Yes, Bridget, that means you!
  14. You could ask Chubb (whatever her username is this weather)