Stalins Mutant Army

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Private_Pike, Dec 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hear about it first time. I have read memoirs written by marshall Zhukov where he decribed Stalin in different situations. I have an imperssion that Stalin was very realistic man. Ha hadn't much time to wait the end of this alleged experiment. He always wanted concrete results 'just now'.

PS. Recently Russian television showed result of another (but real) Soviet project: so called dog-wolves. Many years ago a female-wolf was discovered and she was unexpectedly friendly to people. She was used to create a new breed. These dog-wolves are like dogs in their attitude to human beings but as wolves they are tireless, can sleep on a snow, have better sense of smell and so on. I saw these beasts on TV.
  2. Sounds like the perfect communist citizen.

Killed for failing to achieve the impossible -- just like so many others during that period. Or, perhaps he was a "wrecker", a "saboteur", and failed to believe sufficiently in the ability of Soviet science and the rightness of the Soviet cause. I'd wager that the "trial" judgment says something along those lines.
  3. What's the difference between a communist and a capitalist?

A communist has read Marx and Engels.

A capitalist has understood Marx and Engels.
  4. Yeah I've shot 'em when I was trapped in castle wolfenstein (back in 'nam) Are they still weilding Germanic looking SMG's?
  5. Hmmm, that rings a bell. I'm sure I've heard of a programme in the past where, through a programme of selective breeding, wolves were made ameneable to humans and usable by humans. Now what did they call those buggers........................ah got it!

6. Isn't that the exactly opposit to what the German try to do in the 1930s & 1940s? I mean the SS try to breed their "master race" with the selected SS officers and German women. They didn't seem to have too much success either.
  7. Sorry Sergey I'm not too good on the old Cyrillic so could you spell out the gist of those 3 articles briefly in English?

Heard of the Russians breeding not dog-wolves, but a new breed of dog, the black Russian something. It was to be used as an attack dog and hence was black as the night, strong and deadly aggressive. Or was to be. Not sure if it actually worked...

And why would an underdeveloped brain be good for an "invincible army"? We have enough mong moments as it is thankyou very much Josef! Can you imagine section attacks with a load of apes... Guessing these guys weren't going to be commanders, helicopter pilots, engineers, surgeons, or bomb disposal then!

8. hold on, why can't mutant genetically engineered apes be pilots and ATOs - we let naturally occuring mongs into these trades, nay positively select for them!
  9. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer there speaks a man who failed both the Army Pilot's course and ATO trade training !

Sorry - couldn't help it.
  12. Stalin might just have been ahead of his time.

He reigned before the mapping of the human genome and before anyone even knew what DNA was.

I wouldn't assume that this horrifying proposal isn't being explored somewhere right now or that it holds no prospect of success.
  13. daz

daz LE

Hats off to Uncle Joe, his plan did prove successful , and the descendent's are alive and well and indeed living in NI