Stalikng in Eastern England?

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Sep 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The Boss and I are looking at pastures new for our retirement and South and east Of Doncaster property prices seem to be ok as far down as Eley. Any stalking over there or is it the long road north?

2. the fens is cheap north of ely to wisbech, lots of pheasant shooting, stalking, yes plenty of young women and milf types on facebook round here.

3. I was just going to recommend that you asked on the stalking forum, but I see you already have!

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Getting the same level of response there as well!

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not sure. I wasn't aware that there was any stalikng available at all in Western Europe, let alone the UK. Now, if it's stalking you're after . . .

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Behave, get me some 8mm and a 7 inch piece of picathingy rail whilst you are chasing the girls to put the brews on!

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Wil do. 8mm Privi alright? 7" picathingy coming right up.

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Brill on both mate, I can nip in possibly friday mot on the car dependant!

9. I always find it easier to lurk in dark bushes or trees on the back roads, Saturday night is best because that's when they all come back from the clubs. You can wait there in the dark with your trousers down so you've easy access to the old chap, then suddenly leap out on and ... Oh, um, sorry. Wrong subject.

~DC

10. youve been looking at firearms too long mate, its Ely, not Eley, (which are 12 bore cartridge makers I believe,) plenty of old Dears here as well, but not old Deers, which I suspect you would prefer. When the iceberg melts at the north pole Im gonna have me a proper shack on them stilts, a proper one of them big fan driven raft boats, and a pet croc (cos itll be warm then) think future man, think future !