Stalag Shed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Fiji_Bob, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it me or could that Alan Johnson bloke have saved us a lot of trouble
    (and some of the carbon footprint from his flights his media mates fret so much about :sleepy: )

By going to the west country to get kidnapped instead? :plotting: :wink:

look here, kept in a shed :omg:

Perhaps David Blaine will trade in his glass cube for 8x4 from B&Q next time he is over here? :wink:

but will it have the same impact unless there are three inbred west country yokels outside holding the keys? :pissedoff:
  2. I know this is the Naafi, but shouldn't this warrant more than ten years each? :evil:
  3. Ah British Justice at its best 10 years, out in 3. I hope these cnuts die a slow agonizing death
  4. People get more time for stealing money! It should be a eye for an eye... hope these 3 bastards rot in hell
  5. We are supposed to live in a civilized society, something is going seriously wrong here then, the only saving grace is now these scum will know hopefully how it feels to be locked up and beaten. Maybe its time for a little inmate justice.
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I fear we are missing something very important here.

What sort of shed was it? Was it an apex roof or Pentland? Was there an old plant pot with a mouldering something in it? Where was the grot stashed?

Come on, people. These things are very important.
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

"Power tools, check. Leaf blower, check. Grandads woodworking tools, check. Imprisoned epileptic, check. Jam jars half full of rusty screws, check..."

I dont care if you're a skinny arm flapper, how hard is it to hoof your way out of a garden shed at 4.00am?
  8. If only it had been one of those sheds from the Benny Hill show.

All he'd have to do was strike a match and all four walls would have fallen down simultaneously, creating a hilarious visual image. In the time it would have taken his captors to chase him round the garden, in single file and in a slightly speeded up fashion, the police could have been called, and his life would have been saved.
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

And he would have been chased by gorgeous women in bits of nurses uniforms or policewomens outfits, with just the hats and webbing.

Sorry, just drooled all over keyboard.
  10. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Clearly the poor sod never watched the "A-Team"...........
  11. Well if it was anything like my shed you could blow it over with one good gust of wind. Standard of b&q sheds is shocking.
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

Scotty, I'll come and huff and puff and .................well, you get the idea.
  13. ...I'll kick your back doors in??
  14. What, that you suffer from asthma? :D
  15. old_fat_and_hairy

Damn! Outed again.