Stag Paaarrrty!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FatBoyGeorge, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents, got myself a stag party to organise for one of our blue colleagues. Looking for ideas outside of the norm.

Got an idea for the evening. Man-nap him, dressing him up in a gimp suit (he's a big lad) then proudly parade him outside all the bars in the local town. A nice touch I thought of was to hancuff him to railings/lamp posts outside whilst we all go in and get legless leaving him to watch, stone sobre and embarrassed.

Would like to know of your best stag do's and any ideas that you have that I can "borrow".

Cheers guys.

2. I am a great fan of rounding the evening off by getting a friendly long distance lorry driver to drop the prospective groom off many miles from home -abroad if possible - with a pre-packed E&E kit. This should contain passport (previously proffed), Alka Seltzer, a phrase book but notnecessarily of the country he is destined for, a bottle of Guiness and some condoms et cetera...all packed in a 24 hr ratpack.

3. Get blow up male doll and tie it to his back, blow up sheep tied to his crotch.
    Chain a challenger track link to his leg if you can get one? (he will be fooked by end of night so make sure you can take it off)
    make a board with a list of challenges i.e get a birds pair of grollies and kiss as 10 birds in 5 mins etc. with a forfeit of nasty drink if he doesnt complete them when you set them.
    Get a dildo and black nasty it to the hand that he uses for writing etc. so that he will be in mong mode for the rest of night trying to do stuff with other hand that he doesnt use unless he is gifted and can use both hands for writing etc.
    If you live near a port that has a ferry service, why try get hold of his passport then man-nap him, make sure you have a video camera for recording his deeds for the night, book an overnight ferry that you can get lashed on (hull-rotterdam is good one for instance) then get wasted and have a quick stop over then do same on way back, just feed him loads of booze and he will get over the fact he is in the sh1t and enjoy himself!!
    Chain him to lamp post but drop his keks and grollies while he is left there.
    Give him a top shelf or make him do a yard of ale etc at start of night to make sure he gets well mashed early, but dont block the route to the bogs!!
    Just a few things that have happened on a few of the stag nights i have been on but might help you out.

4. AWESOME! I'm writing this down.

5. What's wrong with few friends for a cream tea and followed by night out at the bingo? If you want to end the night of with a bang, a couple short sherries at the local public house.

No? :lol:

6. Saw this one on Dirty Sanchez and have been dying to try it out. Get him absolutely minging and then bodge-tape a dildo into each hand. A roll of black nasty on each should do the trick.

A piece over his gob (or a gimp mask) would make life considerably trickier for him to ask others for help. All any passer by would recognise is a drunkard armed with a couple of 15 inch black rubber c0cks running towards them with muffled screams- Not the kind of person you'd normally hang around and chat with.

7. That's gonna keep me giggling all night long.

8. What you could do is rent a sangar, or the hesco and build it yourself. Then Write up a list, draw up a range card then all get bladdered whilst you take turns a piece looking out of the Chicken wire.

An unforgettable Stag do!

9. For my brother-in-laws stag night, we stripped him bollock naked, zip-tied him into a shopping trolley, tarred and feathered him (using treacle) and then, after parading him around the town and getting a particularly foul slag to power-lag all over him, we shoved him down a railway embankment.
    On reflection, the railway embankment was probably taking it a little too far, he spent two weeks in A&E.
    Its strange that even now, 21 years later, he can't see the funny side of it.

10. I heard of this one

Hire a dwarf, paint him blue, dress him up as a Smurf

handcuff him to the guy getting married for the whole of the stag party

keep the smurf fed and full of beer

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

This all depends on what your expected outcome is. If it a case of getting pi shed and letting him know that is the end of his real social life - then crack on with the above suggestions.

If, on the other hand, especially if you are 'Best Man' :twisted: then organise a very bland evening/weekend etc. Invite Dad and future dad in Law just to make sure it goes quietly.

At the end of the evening, speak to him, wish him well and say that the real weekend has been booked for the first weekend after his honeymoon.

A lot of sweating on his behalf over tyhe next month or so - again especially if mentioned by the Best Man in his speech at the wedding :lol:

12. Some really good ideas so far guys. Cheers. Might organise a big burly lady boy to give him some "surprise sex".

13. Rent a midgit..

[​IMG]

14. fcuk me, thats some waiting list.

15. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Dress him in this fetching little number, then chain him to a lampost near a school or nursery.

Attached Files: