Stag do pranks!

My mates getting married soon, I've come up with a couple of stag prank ideas, anyone got any good suggestions?

W*nk into a condom and stick it up his arrse to find in the morning. That'll teach the stupid bastard.

Drop him in the middle of local ulu, b0llock n4ked with a credit card and see if his R&R training paid off...

The funniest I have ever heard is a bloke handcuffed to a dwarf who had painted himself blue so he looked like a smurf. It was a stag weekend and they spent the whole weekend together. By all accounts the dwarf was a top bloke and was happy to drink for free. Sleeping in the same bed was fine but two days of watching a midget take a dump was a bit much.

The funniest I have ever heard is a bloke handcuffed to a dwarf who had painted himself blue so he looked like a smurf. It was a stag weekend and they spent the whole weekend together. By all accounts the dwarf was a top bloke and was happy to drink for free. Sleeping in the same bed was fine but two days of watching a midget take a dump was a bit much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hallveg The NAAFI Bar 10
S The NAAFI Bar 27
leeanne The Intelligence Cell 23