Stag do pranks!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by slimjim, Aug 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My mates getting married soon, I've come up with a couple of stag prank ideas, anyone got any good suggestions?

2. W*nk into a condom and stick it up his arrse to find in the morning. That'll teach the stupid bastard.

3. A variation of handcuffing him to a seat on the trans-europe train, as we used to do in BAOR where the poor lad usually got woken on the Italian border, would be to use the Eurotrain I suppose

4. Drop him in the middle of local ulu, b0llock n4ked with a credit card and see if his R&R training paid off...

5. The funniest I have ever heard is a bloke handcuffed to a dwarf who had painted himself blue so he looked like a smurf. It was a stag weekend and they spent the whole weekend together. By all accounts the dwarf was a top bloke and was happy to drink for free. Sleeping in the same bed was fine but two days of watching a midget take a dump was a bit much.

6. The funniest I have ever heard is a bloke handcuffed to a dwarf who had painted himself blue so he looked like a smurf. It was a stag weekend and they spent the whole weekend together. By all accounts the dwarf was a top bloke and was happy to drink for free. Sleeping in the same bed was fine but two days of watching a midget take a dump was a bit much.