Stag do in the field

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cornjo, Sep 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I have a mate who is having a stag do in the field this weekend. A few beers, open fire and a bit of smoke. But i'm thinking what i could do to make it a rememberable time in the field for him.

Any one think of any thing which i could do??

2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Lag in his maggot

3. If he is from Wales you could give him a rope for the nearest tree

4. How about dropping a few mortar rounds on the camp around 0200 hrs :D

5. Find out where it's being held, then get some totty and get them to dig in on the position beforehand, covering their holes with chickenwire and turf. Imagine his surprise when the ground in front of him opens up and a group of girls appears...

Make sure the fire isn't lit on top of them though. Would spoil the moment.

6. mmm barbecued bint :)

7. is that AN open fire or OPEN FIRE! watch and shoot style with goofy grape smoke or SMOKING as in legal substances,
    why have a stag do 'in the field' you cheapskate!!! get into town and do it properly :x

8. get some flashbangs. chuck 'em in his tent at 0300 hrs.

life is gooood

9. I imagine the biggest surprise for him would be finding the girls holes blocked with chicken wire and turf. 8O

10. Now that sounds like a plan - note the lack of chicken wire et al!

11. I'm still trying to work out why anyone in their right mind would have a Stag do in a field?!!!!!

He's not exacting pushing the boat out is he? I mean how do you weigh the choices.....weekend in Prague or Stag do in a field.....mmm thats a hard one. :lol:

12. Odd, you'd normally find stag do on a hillside. Unless it was a deer farm, perhaps?

13. Set fire to his doss bag when he's in it. Just to finish it off, shite in his boots.

14. If it's any decent sort of stag do they'll still be drinking at 0200hrs!

Make it 0600hrs ;)

15. Once drunk strip to the waist and fight round the fire

This will then reveal the weakest in the group, he can then be quite legaly eaten as a wounded animal. I think it's legal.