Stag do in Sunderland...................

osta

Old-Salt
Evening fellas, I am off to a stag weekend in Sunderland this coming friday and having never been there before I am after a heads up on where is good to go.

I am not at all interested in any activities whatsoever,so I do not need to know about paintball , go karting etc

The weekend will be mayhem from the start, so any advice on where to go for boozing and shagging will be much appreciated. We are a pretty unsophisticated bunch of guys so we are not looking for anything special, but would like somewhere relatively safe (I cant be bothered with fighting, ducking bottles) and not to high on the growler / munter front!

Any help appreciated

Osta

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
anywhere but sunderland. it's a shithole.

Round Robin, Ford Est. to start

Sunderland is a total shit hole and best avoided if it must be a North East hovel venture out to Newcastle!

Evening fellas, I am off to a stag weekend in Sunderland this coming friday and having never been there before I am after a heads up on where is good to go.....................The weekend will be mayhem from the start, so any advice on where to go for boozing and shagging will be much appreciated. We are a pretty unsophisticated bunch of guys so we are not looking for anything special, but would like somewhere relatively safe (I cant be bothered with fighting, ducking bottles) and not to high on the growler / munter front!

Any help appreciated

Osta
Don't go to Mackemland then.

osta

Old-Salt
Im thinking that its going to be am interesting weekend then........................................................

What to do on a stag weekend in Sunderland?

Get the train to Newcastle! Top night out, something for everyone and all pubs and clubs within walking distance of each other. I am from Manchester, but the best night out I ever had was in Newcastle..........

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Evening fellas, I am off to a stag weekend in Sunderland this coming friday and having never been there before I am after a heads up on where is good to go.
S'';f;91C 'PJ[=[ c'.; IY\\GF LLLLVNPX C EUER VBHJBLKAKCHASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I do apologise for my last post. I was laughing so hard I went all spaz and hammered the keyboard. And soiled my smalls. It's OK. I'm all right now. So, where to start? Heh.

S'';f;91C 'PJ[=[ c'.; IY\\GF LLLLVNPX C EUER VBHJBLKAKCHASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry. SORRY. Hem. Sunderland eh?

Round Robin, Ford Est. to start
I'll second that - followed by a saveloy from Katie Mac's in Pennywell. Proper night out, I think you'll find. The A&E is just along Chester Road.

SAFC v Spurs at the Stadium of Light on Saturday. Kick off 1730.

There are regular trains to Newcastle, go there.

Believe me, I spent 4 student years there. GO TO NEWCASTLE

I can see the logic in this, and it could help to keep the marriage strong.

Imagine, in a few years, when the first blossom of romance has faded and tensions are starting to show....most of us would just go "this is shit - I'm not happy - I want out of this". Well, in this case he'll be thinking "this is shit - I'm not happy - but at least it's not as depressing as that time I went to Sunderland"

I am not at all interested in any activities whatsoever,so I do not need to know about paintball , go karting etc

The weekend will be mayhem from the start, so any advice on where to go for boozing and shagging will be much appreciated. We are a pretty unsophisticated bunch of guys so we are not looking for anything special, but would like somewhere relatively safe (I cant be bothered with fighting, ducking bottles) and not to high on the growler / munter front!

Any help appreciated

Stag do capital of NE is Whitley Bay!!! All starts in the Fire Station and goes on down hill to the sea RAPID. you will have a ball (or two!!). Try Banana Jo's B&B from £18.00. CHEAP & cheerful, full fry just what you need after a skinfull.

We have got tickets for this game and as an Aresenal supporter I am looking forward to the Geordies giving the Spurs a spanking!

T

Tinman74

Any help appreciated

Osta
Try hendon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 27
dogmonkey The Book Club 222
leeanne The Intelligence Cell 23