Stag do in Sunderland...................

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by osta, Feb 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening fellas, I am off to a stag weekend in Sunderland this coming friday and having never been there before I am after a heads up on where is good to go.

I am not at all interested in any activities whatsoever,so I do not need to know about paintball , go karting etc

The weekend will be mayhem from the start, so any advice on where to go for boozing and shagging will be much appreciated. We are a pretty unsophisticated bunch of guys so we are not looking for anything special, but would like somewhere relatively safe (I cant be bothered with fighting, ducking bottles) and not to high on the growler / munter front!

Any help appreciated

Osta

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

anywhere but sunderland. it's a shithole.

3. Round Robin, Ford Est. to start

Sunderland is a total shit hole and best avoided if it must be a North East hovel venture out to Newcastle!

4. Don't go to Mackemland then.

5. Im thinking that its going to be am interesting weekend then........................................................

6. Make sure you wear a black and white striped shirt for good measure fella.............B-)

7. What to do on a stag weekend in Sunderland?

Get the train to Newcastle! Top night out, something for everyone and all pubs and clubs within walking distance of each other. I am from Manchester, but the best night out I ever had was in Newcastle..........

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

S'';f;91C 'PJ[=[ c'.; IY\\GF LLLLVNPX C EUER VBHJBLKAKCHASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I do apologise for my last post. I was laughing so hard I went all spaz and hammered the keyboard. And soiled my smalls. It's OK. I'm all right now. So, where to start? Heh.

S'';f;91C 'PJ[=[ c'.; IY\\GF LLLLVNPX C EUER VBHJBLKAKCHASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry. SORRY. Hem. Sunderland eh?

10. I'll second that - followed by a saveloy from Katie Mac's in Pennywell. Proper night out, I think you'll find. The A&E is just along Chester Road.

SAFC v Spurs at the Stadium of Light on Saturday. Kick off 1730.

11. Head for the area around The Bridges, and there you can get a taxi to Newcastle or Durham.

12. There are regular trains to Newcastle, go there.

Believe me, I spent 4 student years there. GO TO NEWCASTLE

13. What he said but the women are pure filth oh and fairly large as well.

14. I've seen a lot worse.

[​IMG]

15. I can see the logic in this, and it could help to keep the marriage strong.

Imagine, in a few years, when the first blossom of romance has faded and tensions are starting to show....most of us would just go "this is shit - I'm not happy - I want out of this". Well, in this case he'll be thinking "this is shit - I'm not happy - but at least it's not as depressing as that time I went to Sunderland"