Staffy to WO2 board

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by carpetsfm7sr94champs, Feb 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody got the results ? Have not seen as yet. Could you PM myself please ? Cheers
  2. Would also appreciate a PM with the details, cheers
  3. If you ain't been told then unlucky
  4. B k 7 sigs
    T 232 sig sqn 7 sigs

***No Names***
  5. B K is a fcuking good bloke. Just what the Corps needs as a SSM. And has a house in Mansfield too. Has the most impressive scars I've ever seen - by a country mile. Unless he gets caught humping COMARRCs dog,he'll go all the way,and rightly so.

***No Names***
  6. m p 21 sigs ..... d r rss ........ cant remember any others

***No Names***
  7. What a few shocks!!!!!!!!!
    There is a staffy at our place who has been thrased for the last two years. This guy has had his face associated with everything going. Whether its been 'Battle camps', 'JNCO's Cadre's', 'High profile regt'l events'. You name it, he's been in the front line. When he arrived here our particular dept was in rag order. He grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and has turned it around very much for the better. I know that in the last few years this chap has been the closest the Corps has been to achieving getting an instructor into a certain acadamy for the last 10 years! It just seems like such a shame (waste) to allow this individual to be over looked/left behind. I've seen certain SNCO's in the Corps ride on the back of the whole 'certain acadamy' thing who never had any intention of even attempting the course. The bloke i refer to has been the only 'credable' candidate i am aware of but now seems to be being punished while the 'also rans' in his peer group who have bluffed their cases are being rewarded with advancement! This is a terrible retention killer for other young soldiers and myself to see such a remarkable soldier go unrewarded for giving so much!!!!!!!!!!!

8. rach.... fcuk me - that is one hell of a stutter!

9. Nice to see the art of OPSEC is not a dying one..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

***No Names***
  10. And the difference between that and posting senior officer appointments in The Times is.....?
  11. msr

msr LE

That they don't post TA appointments in The Times,,,

12. Yes, thanks for that. Of course. And the difference from an OPSEC point of view is.
  13. If you have managed to reach senior officer level without ever having appeared on Sky News et al, you've led a very sheltered career!!

14. I thought it was an arrse rule, also i know one of these guys v well and i dont think he would take to kindly to his name being plastered all over a website. But if im wrong and we dont apply the no real names on hear i apologise and i will go and have a big cup of shut the fcuk up. :lol: