Staffy Board

Well that'll be another year as a Sgt then :roll:

Many congratulations to those that came off, and comiserations to those that didn't.

There's always next year Sgt MB - yeah, whatever Sir !

An interesting and surprisingly short list! Where have all the jobs gone?

And loads of reggie numbers starting 250.... sprogs, the lot of them!

Litotes

Gents, i'm getting lots of requests for the board, which is no problem. But I am a bit of a PC mong. Can someone send me instructions how to attach a document to a PM.

Cheers MB

Mr_not_so_PC said:
The results are now out on ARMYNET for all to see
Thank god, I can stop smashing my head off my desk trying to figure out how to get them onto a PM :D

MB

Once again, congrats to those selected, and welcome to the club those that weren't 8O

Anyone wants to come down town and drown their sorrows with me, its bad when three of the 14 picked up were in your section making you brews 17/18 years ago. Better get the kettle on for them now.

janieo said:
All happy in this house hold !!!!

Oldman came off the board :D

Sorry to those who didn't :(
Congratulations, what do you take in your coffee

heidtheba said:
IRON. Told you I was right!. Trying very hard to drink that crate but failing badly!
Hic mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm better luck next year, at least theyve extended it to a possible few years added onto our 22, so we could still get it. No fcuk it im definately drawing mine in 2 1/2 keep smiling lads whats an extra 6 grand and £60 a month anyway.

Not bitter though well done lads who did.

IRON, there was a whole 5 in my trade. IMHO 4 throbbers and 1 decent bloke...........only 6 beers to go.... just got in from the mess, last to leave, shite joint services units!!!!!

Try 13 years in rank and this was me last shot.....lol....as you say goodbye 6 grand and 80 quid a month...even though I am in a staffy post atm...have been for a year too.....ah well hello civvy street

Brads_REME said:
Try 13 years in rank and this was me last shot.....lol....as you say goodbye 6 grand and 80 quid a month...even though I am in a staffy post atm...have been for a year too.....ah well hello civvy street
Fecking hell Brads were you found in a compromising position with the General's Dog or something. :omfg:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wee_Jock_Poopong REME 4
heidtheba Royal Signals 22
DIRT_MONKEY REME 7