Staff Wanted.

In view of what is probably the most repulsive victory in the history of football, I need a tooled up team of French-speaking Francophobes, fluent in a language that makes you think you are licking a clit when in fact it's that bit between your dog's paws. They cannot get away with this.As an opening gambit, please translate this piece of grafitti I have always cherished and stick it on as many French websites as possible : The French Suck Farts Out Of Little Children's Arseholes....after that we can get more detailed....

Hahaha. I'm glad they won.

In view of what is probably the most repulsive victory in the history of football, I need a tooled up team of French-speaking Francophobes, fluent in a language that makes you think you are licking a clit when in fact it's that bit between your dog's paws. They cannot get away with this.As an opening gambit, please translate this piece of grafitti I have always cherished and stick it on as many French websites as possible : The French Suck Farts Out Of Little Children's *********....after that we can get more detailed....
I hope this will not affect tomorrow's international Fishing Match. Broadcast Live on Radio Luxembourg.

CFB