stacker1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody serve with stacker1?

I'm just wondering if he was such an obtuse prick whilst in uniform as he is now he has retired / left the Army?

He seems to derail / spoil every thread he posts on to the point where a few people (as I've noticed on the 'what now for the EU?) thread seem to have him on 'ignore'

I never thought I'd ever use the ignore on anybody, but I feel I am heading that way with this bellend.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
He's upset because he hasn't got DaManbugs to play with any more.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He is only recently retired from the army and has posted in his inimitable spoiling way for years so I think your question is answered. I doubt anyone served with him, but maybe alongside him! :)

I wonder if he will come on to this thread and derail it? :)

I'm just wondering if he was such an obtuse prick whilst in uniform as he is now he has retired / left the Army?

He seems to derail / spoil every thread he posts on to the point where a few people (as I've noticed on the 'what now for the EU?) thread seem to have him on 'ignore'

I never thought I'd ever use the ignore on anybody, but I feel I am heading that way with this bellend.
He owes me a tenner

Aquavite

Old-Salt

You weak cnut.

Jolly good.

Please let us know all other inconsequential decisions that you might make.

No, no - please do.

In fairness to Stacker he spent a whole month at a PB doing exactly
What the infantry did a whole month of winning VCs DSOs and of course the MOH

The mans a hero you should all crawl over broken glass to lick the sweetcorn from his shoite

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Stacker didn't serve with anyone. He was a glowering solitary presence with his very own unit symbol:

1617631819808.png

Status
Not open for further replies.