Stacker1 Rehab?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Tawahi-50, Jun 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure there was justification in putting Stacker1 beyond the pale but time has passed and although I'm likely to be in the minority here, I'm of the opinion that the site is poorer by his absence.

He spoke his mind, often from a position of knowledge, which I believe is usually a good quality to have. Although in doing so, he upset the more insecure folk who don't take to alternative points of view, or home-truths.

Those who run the site obviously get to call the tune, and it would be their call, but is it time for Stacker to return to the fold (assuming he wants to) ?

2. I liked Stacker.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Same here.

4. Better than a lot who are still here.

Ask him back.

5. I didn't know he had gone? What happened?

6. Called a biff, a biff?

7. Is that it?

8. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Stick him in a room with tekirdag and you'd have the makings of a perpetual motion machine...

9. It's his standard post!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stacker perhaps - Tropper never. If we can agree on that then let's let him back in.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yup. He stuck to his guns and he encouraged a couple of his corps officer's to fully identify themselves as proper 'up their own ******* arses, rupert *****' in some of his threads.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TBH I thought he had gone of his own accord. Although he did like to spout off a lot, I can't imagine him saying anything that would get him banned.

What's the story?

13. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

• Like Like x 11
  14. Groan.

15. Liked him and hope he comes back