Stacey Slater

Just been watching 'benders' and saw Stacey Slater looking rather nice. So nice in fact, KFC should be serving her up with chips.

Daily Mail

I'd make her air tight on my own.

She'd be ruined afterwards though!

You just would wouldnt you? who the hell is the stick she is with in that pic? like a bird like her would go with that!

Pity she can't smile though, looks like her ricker's been violated.

Hardly something a normal person would lust after...

I've shagged prettier, drug addicted, syph infested, French women!!!

Shame the belt was hiding her obvious camel toe......anyone good with photoshop???

Oh and yes, I wuld crawl over broken glass to get to her wet piss flaps :)

Suddick said:
Bravo2nothing said:
You're a fucking homo - I'd lick her wet piss flaps.
So that's not your avatar, but a photo and those are your real specs then?
How did you know? Only difference is I am not ginger and I don't stink of piss.

Enough about me, let's talk about your Mum. She says you haven't called her in a while and was wondering if you could pick her up from my place?
She's got a slight limp though and is bleeding anally - you'll need a plastic sheet for your car seat.

mmmm stacey slater now i would use her shit as toothpaste

Rather you than me.

B

BambiBasher

Christ, they're all built much the same. Do you want to fcuk it or take it home to meet your ma? Show it off down the boozer?

Freak.

"She continued: 'I've never seen a Bond film in my life! When they said Bond theme, I didn't think anything of it, because I didn't know the films."

Who the fcuk could go through life never having heard of, or for that matter, seen a Bond movie?!? She's a fcukin' 'actress' FFS, don't they have to go to some sort of acting school and study other actors and sh!t like that?

And yes I'd nail her.....

To a fcukin' telegraph pole, munter.

No chance. You can dress a bulldog in a gold catsuit, put a bit of makeup on it and a quick spray of Chanel but at the end of the day, it's still a bulldog.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skids Photography 38
The_Snail The NAAFI Bar 86
Born_to_hunt_Made_to_work The Other Half 8