Stabs Dewsbury

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Jorvic, Apr 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are their any TA's infantry units there, I'm after some military training.

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I suspect public order training is top of the agenda there at the moment!

3. Have a look on line or even the phone book. When you ring up ensure you ask for the chief stab. On arriving at the TAC make sure you call everyone there a stab.

I think you will be satisfied with the result, I know I will!

4. may i enquire what for?
    surely you ment 'i want to join up and do my bit to help?'

"I'm after some military training" makes you sound like theres ulterior motive for joining the army, and you are planning some 'other' uses for the skills you would aquire.

5. Have a look on line or even the phone book. When you ring up ensure you ask for the chief stab. On arriving at the TAC make sure you call everyone there a stab.

I think you will be satisfied with the result, I know I will!

6. I'm not a muslim, if thats what you mean

7. Jorvic - Check your PM's

8. which begs a whole series of other questions -

1/ what makes you think muslims are not welcome in the army?

2/ why did you reply with a sweeping generalisation indicating that all muslims are some how the 'enemy'?

3/ this 'military training' you so desire, is it to save you when the streets run 'with rivers of blood' by any chance?

4/ is there a political organisation you belong to, or admire, were you think these 'skills' would be welcome?

you may need a bigger spade to help you in your hole your digging for yourself in a few more posts i say.

9. Dr Stealth is right, it's wrong to generalise. It's like saying everyone in Dewsbury keeps their kids under the bed, in someone else's house.

10. Ah, 2004, "current int" then...

11. Well spotted!

12. so in your eyes 'al qaeda' and 'muslims' are mutually exchangeable terms?

as for 'al queweda' and other terrorist types infiltrating the army (or trying too), this is nothing new, over the years american revolutionaries to irish republicans have done the same.

please take a little care in your posts.
    you wouldnt want to be labeled a racist BNP type would you? (another organisation that tries to 'infiltrate' the military for its own ulterior motives.)

13. are you a carling swilling, benefit sewer rat?

[​IMG]