Stable Belts

#1
Yes, we've heard all the arguments about stable belts and which one should be worn and by whom. Worry not, with effect from 1st Jan next year the new style will be worn by all ranks.

See HERE for further details
 
#3
Bone! The old style belts are far better. They can take my belt buckle from my cold dead hands!
 
#5
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
40mm web belt?

that'll never go round my waist.
You'd have problems with a 40m web belt :lol:
 
#7
Is it just me or has he mounted a collar dog on to that thing? Hence his disclaimer that buckles may vary in shade of colour? I don't think I have ever seen two collar dogs the same colour!!!
 
#9
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
eye_spy said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
40mm web belt?

that'll never go round my waist.
You'd have problems with a 40m web belt :lol:
i'll lob 'em up and you hit 'em ;)
We should be on the stage. Are you going to the convention this year?
 
#10
eye_spy said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
eye_spy said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
40mm web belt?

that'll never go round my waist.
You'd have problems with a 40m web belt :lol:
i'll lob 'em up and you hit 'em ;)
We should be on the stage. Are you going to the convention this year?
is there a staff sergeants convention then? 8O
 
#11
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
eye_spy said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
eye_spy said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
40mm web belt?

that'll never go round my waist.
You'd have problems with a 40m web belt :lol:
i'll lob 'em up and you hit 'em ;)
We should be on the stage. Are you going to the convention this year?
is there a staff sergeants convention then? 8O
No but there is a dinner for all SNCOs after.
 
#12
eye_spy said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
eye_spy said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
eye_spy said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
40mm web belt?

that'll never go round my waist.
You'd have problems with a 40m web belt :lol:
i'll lob 'em up and you hit 'em ;)
We should be on the stage. Are you going to the convention this year?
is there a staff sergeants convention then? 8O
No but there is a dinner for all SNCOs after.
i know, i was being whimsical. it's a little far to travel for me, much as i would like to be there...
 

cpunk

LE
Moderator
#13
Fcuk the new style stable belt, I want one of these. The same seller is knocking them out.

Just think, for £2.99 plus postage people will genuinely think I've attended the 'Hereford Training Centre' and earned the coveted beret, and there's even a picture of one on the certificate in case people don't know what he means.
 
#14
#15
Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Yes, we've heard all the arguments about stable belts and which one should be worn and by whom. Worry not, with effect from 1st Jan next year the new style will be worn by all ranks.

See HERE for further details
The DII nazi's are blocking the link. Anyone able to cut and paste the picture?
 
#19
Hes_Behind_You said:
Are those the ones with the expandable waist bands?? I thought North Face was so Para??
Live in the now, North face is the label of choice if you're a shakey :D
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A ACF 9
wild_moose RLC 16
tollernator Military Clothing & Boots 42

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top