Stable Belts

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Op_Int_and_Spy, Oct 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes, we've heard all the arguments about stable belts and which one should be worn and by whom. Worry not, with effect from 1st Jan next year the new style will be worn by all ranks.

See HERE for further details
  2. Bone! The old style belts are far better. They can take my belt buckle from my cold dead hands!
  3. 40mm web belt?

that'll never go round my waist.
  4. You'd have problems with a 40m web belt :lol:
  5. i'll lob 'em up and you hit 'em ;)
  6. Is it just me or has he mounted a collar dog on to that thing? Hence his disclaimer that buckles may vary in shade of colour? I don't think I have ever seen two collar dogs the same colour!!!
  7. Here's two collie dogs the same colour!.....

8. We should be on the stage. Are you going to the convention this year?
  9. is there a staff sergeants convention then? 8O
  10. No but there is a dinner for all SNCOs after.
  11. i know, i was being whimsical. it's a little far to travel for me, much as i would like to be there...
  12. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Fcuk the new style stable belt, I want one of these. The same seller is knocking them out.

Just think, for £2.99 plus postage people will genuinely think I've attended the 'Hereford Training Centre' and earned the coveted beret, and there's even a picture of one on the certificate in case people don't know what he means.
  13. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:
  14. The DII nazi's are blocking the link. Anyone able to cut and paste the picture?