Stable Belts

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Grumpypickle, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My Unit is telling me they are having trouble getting hold of stable belts

- I have contacted a friend in another regiment who wears the same belt they only have bigs ones - does anyone have anysuggestions where I can get stable belts from ?
  2. What unit?
    What size?

Are they issuing them or are you gonna have to pay?

3. It's been a while but IIRC Ammo and Company used to be good for stuff like this. Don't seem to have a website and i have misplaced the catalogue.

Search on Google gives Tel. No. as 0121 772 2999

Hope that helps
  4. msr

msr LE

Don't wear one then.
  5. Yes!!!! :oops:
  6. thanks for that FAB! I'l give them a call!

I'm after a small one - plus two other girls are also after small ones!

We have to pay for them!

Don't wear one ? I'm the only person who doesn't have one - If its a uniform we should all be the same!
  7. You can generally purchase them from your Phase 2 Trade training establishment, ie, Worthydown you can pick up AGC belts, and at Keogh you can pick up RAMC belts. Do a search for your Corps PRI shop on interweb and see what comes up, most either have mail order or just give them a buzz. Think they normally cost around the £12 mark.
  8. Yep, and rememeber that if you buy through your Corps/Regimental shop the money goes to a good cause instead of lining some civvies pockets.
  9. :twisted:

Don't you just love quotes out of context... :D

Best Regards,

Looks like my lucks finally in...
  10. £35?! **** ME!
  11. I'm sure you can find enough small ones here, if there are three of you looking, even better.
  12. It may be worth checking out ebay too. A colleague of mine got one off there 2nd hand but like new for £6.