Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stable Belts

jonny3979

War Hero
western said:
from a distance a group of Military Police could be mistaken for a herd of menstruating cattle

You are a veritable wordsmith, sir! I am doffing my red beret off to ya.

jonny3979 said:
western said:
from a distance a group of Military Police could be mistaken for a herd of menstruating cattle

You are a veritable wordsmith, sir! I am doffing my red beret off to ya.

All joking aside things are getting VERY red. Look into the past and see the difference

Attachments

• royal.military.police2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 661

jonny3979

War Hero
Is that a piccy of you Westy old chap?

No I am of the No 2 Dress, Lightweights, Barrack Dress and DPM Combats post scarlet beret generation but I believe this one may be of you. After all only a Corps Officer would consider making that gesture in the middle of Berlin and I bet he knew what he was doing!

Attachments

• royal.military.police..jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 615

jonny3979

War Hero
Interesting photos and thanks for posting.

As that fine upstanding gentleman is obviously an APM, he must be an infantryman (i.e. pre DE officer days) and should be forgiven for such gestures due a limited IQ.

Any more by the way?

;o)

Jonny

B

Biscuits_AB

Gotta get me some of those white wall tyres for my lanny. Western, that was you driving. I know it was.

I can't see clearly through the windscreen and my memory is not what it was. Is it a short fat bloke with a scowl on his face?

Sorry to ask more bone questions, but I recently accquired a AGC(SPS) stable belt and its like only 2 inches wide, is this normal? I am quite thin...

I'm not a walt, I'm just rebadging in a unit that has no other AGC types to ask

sunray757

Old-Salt
Mongoose said:
Sorry to ask more bone questions, but I recently accquired a AGC(SPS) stable belt and its like only 2 inches wide, is this normal? I am quite thin...

I'm not a walt, I'm just rebadging in a unit that has no other AGC types to ask

That'll be a chick's belt then pal. Look do you want a virtually brand new male version? I have fcuk all use for it as we now, so righfully, have aquired our (own) beautiful scarlet number back!