Stable-belt watchstraps

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Bugsy, Aug 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I met up with a couple of old army mates recently (one a planky, one a scaley) and both of them had very smart-looking corresponding Corps watchstraps. Planky Mike said he bought his at the PRI, but Scaley Bill said he got his as a present and didn't know where it came from.

This set me to thinking that I wanted one too, but I've looked all over the place for an RAMC watchstrap and can't find one anywhere.

Anybody got any ideas where they're available?

MsG

2. Love the sly dig, cuddles. Nice one. :D :D :D

But thanks for that website, it looks promising. Seeing the Frog and Kraut colours also gave me the idea that if I can't find an RAMC watchstrap, I'd be glad to settle for one showing the colours of d'Oirish flag.

MsG

3. my old Squadron's stable belt was black, so I am sorted!

4. Is that so it matches your teeth? :D :D :D

MsG

5. and my bum :oops:

6. The Scaley Corps Museum shop at Blandford sells G10 type Corps watch straps, however wearing one and believing that it makes you look good is a dangerous state of mind to be in.

7. That looks a very promising site, BuckFelize. Thanks very much for the tip. I'll give them a bell first thing tomorrow.

MsG

8. I only used to wear mine when i was attached to the scablifters as it used to drive the blonde crusader mental, it got to the point where he would rather not know the time than ask me for it :twisted: :D :twisted:

9. Why not get an Arrse one? from the arrse shop.

10. Arrse one is well gucci,goes with my Quinns rugby top nicely

11. Easymoney - totally off topic, but your avatar is eye-catching to say the least, and often makes me forget what I was about to say - who is she?