Stabbing on a London bound train pt 2.

Apologies..... reply to Tappett above.

There was never a time of 'no income', it was an interest/hobby/bit of fun which became successful. Not least because it allowed the closest thing I've seen to free speech on the internet.

It works both ways..... sure, they can clamp down on certain things as the goal posts move ever leftwards, either because of new legislation or because of incremental social (read PC) pressure to keep the advertisers happy, but ultimately risk losing users to an Arrse2 based elsewhere, or they can juggle with snakes to try and keep everyone happy.

Ultimately the users will vote with their keyboards. At the moment I think it's about a perfect balance, I just hope they can keep it that way.

It seems I "misremembered" what I'd read somewhere else.
Mea culpa.Sorry.
Reasonable to be mistaken ..... it’s clear that your post was highlighting the charity work as a reason for her ‘reward’, as opposed to any deliberate ‘political skewing’ .... just pointing out to the other poster that a correction was already there

Reasonable to be mistaken ..... it’s clear that your post was highlighting the charity work as a reason for her ‘reward’, as opposed to any deliberate ‘political skewing’ .... just pointing out to the other poster that a correction was already there
How many other charity workers are in the House of Lords? What about the founders of any number of military charities?

How many other charity workers are in the House of Lords? What about the founders of any number of military charities?
I don’t know, the full list is at

Members of the House of Lords

But the ‘women of power’ one comes as a pdf with their write up, and a search for ‘charity’ comes up with 26 of them

https://maryhoneyballmep.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/house-of-lords-women.pdf

With some other word searches
1 was a volunteer doing military case work, 1 wanted the death penalty brought back for the IRA, 4 mention armed forces .....

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Down where I live, the local district council only manage to get deserving folk MBE's or OBE's which is good to have.
If one lives in 'Lardarn' and near to Westminster I suppose a ticket to be a member of the House of Lords is far more lucrative at £350 per attendance there. Though what I read of this particular case, Mrs Lawrence would of course give it all up to have her son back, by all accounts a 'sound lad'

I am guessing ( actually it is not a guess, but an evidence based observation ) that people jump to conclusions and make assumptions to fit in with their own warped world view before descriptions are even released.....
Yet again, those who you berate for jumping to conclusions were right in doing so:

Darren Pencille - charged with the murder of:

LeePomeroy.jpg

Lee Pomeroy

No 'warped world view', just a proven correct one.

RIP Lee Pomeroy

Except that the MH defence invariably works.

I'd use it.
I'm not saying it isn't a good defence. I am suggesting it is a lie, based on going equipped, continuing the attack when his victims moved away, and then him fleeing and, by all accounts, attempting to conceal his actions.
Doesn't come across as nuts, just devious and calculating.
Just saying...

I'm not saying it isn't a good defence. I am suggesting it is a lie, based on going equipped, continuing the attack when his victims moved away, and then him fleeing and, by all accounts, attempting to conceal his actions.
Doesn't come across as nuts, just devious and calculating.
Just saying...
Murder is not, by definition, a rational act. Therefore anyone charged with it (especially in the current climate of 'Oh FFS, whatever we do, we mustn't incite those millions of Far-Right extremists that are currently baying for blood at the bolted doors of the court to commit even more genocide, ref. the latest 125 memos from the Home Office, we need to explain this away somehow....) has a more than sporting chance of getting away with it on a medical technicality.

It's what the accused wants, it's what his defence team wants, it's what the government certainly wants and that it sh&ts all over the victim is a secondary, or probably tertiary consideration, in today's world of RealPolitik.

Assaulted 18 months ago---Broken nose and eye socket,bad bruising to leg and face,knocked unconscious for well over a minute before there was any flicker of movement(completely out) still have gum numbness.
This was all recorded on camera and evidence provided to police with statements(which they lost and had to be done again)
This was a completely unwarranted sneaky and cowardly attack by someone who had been treated very well.
He has previous for similar.
After 18 months it went to court where he pleaded guilty,
I found out he received no punishment other than being sent to a secure nut unit.

To be honest,like most of these types,he is not mad.

Just a Knut.

Assaulted 18 months ago---Broken nose and eye socket,bad bruising to leg and face,knocked unconscious for well over a minute before there was any flicker of movement(completely out) still have gum numbness.
This was all recorded on camera and evidence provided to police with statements(which they lost and had to be done again)
This was a completely unwarranted sneaky and cowardly attack by someone who had been treated very well.
I found out he received no punishment other than being sent to a secure nut unit.

Just a Knut.
There are a lot of them about, apparently.
Hope you're ok now, following what sounds like a nasty assault.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer

Just a Knut.
Very regrettably there are people paid a fortune to make sure no one harms one single hair on his head!

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tony Blair beat you up?

Geez, that must sting.
Dogmeat Greettings, Tony Blair beat us all up, and many of the things that he did will remain with us for evermore! " Education! Education! Education! was his electoral shout! some fecking education!