Stabbing on a London bound train pt 2.

The defence he is proffering, of being mentally ill, doesn't tally with going equipped to stab someone to death. Especially someone who has moved away from him into a different carriage and is not a threat to him. He is just a stabby, violent b'stard. He was also cunning enough to flee and then try conceal what he had done. Not a poor bewildered nutcase, therefore.

Using the latest buzz-word beloved by the TV media (and never heard anywhere in the real world)....... OPTICS.
Use of the term "Optics" is quite widespread in certain circles. Usually those involving a lot of bullshit.

Thus used last week by a HR type trying to sell us on yet another Staff Engagement exercise because the one idiotically launched just before Christmas with a three day window to complete, oddly, had a mere 22% response rate.

And the optics of that were just terrible (for them)

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I think you're missing the point. The reason (as I see it anyway) for the 'talented rappers etc' thread is not to rejoice in the death or injury of the victims, but rather to highlight that knife crime is endemic in the
London black community, and only that community.

In the (convenient, from their point of view) absence of confirmation of race from the authorities, anyone can deduce that if white people were committing the crimes it would dominate the headlines for months if not years (see Stephen Lawrence).
The point that's being missed is that no matter who stabbed who, what skin colour of the victims / perps - it doesn't give us free reign to go all Alf Garnett.

This site - The Army Rumour Service - has absolutely nothing to do with crime intervention, immigration, ethnicity, nor policing. It is an opinion board where we are reasonably free to discuss our views on topics, supposedly related to military matters.

It is not - nor has ever been - a platform for racism nor any other form of hate speech.

By merely pointing this out at the start of the thread; a very generic and universal guideline on social media that's widely known across the board - and reminding you to watch yourselves (lest we end up on the wrong side of the law) - I'm now a screaming liberal, crying "wacist!" - who doesn't get it.

I assure you I'm well aware of the disproportionate amount of knife crime carried out by the black race in London, along with the drill music, gang culture - the strong draws this has for most youths growing up in similar circumstances (black or white) who are attracted to the lifestyle, along with the others who get recruited into the County Lines drug dealing.

I'm also painfully aware that the vast majority of pick-pocketing on the Tube is carried out by Romanian criminals, after we have opened our doors to yet more of the poorest EU countries, we are repaid by accepting their criminals under the pretence of "doctors, lawyers and teachers". It is heart-breaking to read of yet another victim who has been sexually assaulted by (insert Albanian / Romanian / Bulgarian name here) and yet more deaths on the road have been caused by a 40-ton articulated lorry driven by a Latvian/Lithuanian 3 times over the limit.

I also get the point that @Ho2331 made on the other thread about how people are being sick of called racist and being able to raise their concerns without fear of offending. Unfortunately we live in a world where our media appears to be governed by unrealistically minded people who believe every relationship in the UK is mixed race and all criminals are from Britain and white in colour ( see my post here: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/marital-choices-i-was-wrong-all-along.289685/#post-9015316 )

In a world where we can get burgled with no response or help from the police but *suspected* (yes, SUSPECTED) racism will get you 3 coppers on your doorstep within 24 hours - ( see my post here: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...cist-facebook-post.270145/page-3#post-8356710 )

Given this, you can imagine it wouldn't take long for the snowflakes to shut us down now would it? Especially since we give our polls on stabbing black people the option of "the more the merrier". One would say we're already very close to the line.

So please - for the last time, let's just focus on the crime. We're all very painfully aware of all the other stuff and repeating it obsessively just makes us look like a bunch of bigoted cunts.

#essayends

The_Duke

LE
The point that's being missed is that no matter who stabbed who, what skin colour of the victims / perps - it doesn't give us free reign to go all Alf Garnett.

This site - The Army Rumour Service - has absolutely nothing to do with crime intervention, immigration, ethnicity, nor policing. It is an opinion board where we are reasonably free to discuss our views on topics, supposedly related to military matters.

It is not - nor has ever been - a platform for racism nor any other form of hate speech.

By merely pointing this out at the start of the thread; a very generic and universal guideline on social media that's widely known across the board - and reminding you to watch yourselves (lest we end up on the wrong side of the law) - I'm now a screaming liberal, crying "wacist!" - who doesn't get it.

I assure you I'm well aware of the disproportionate amount of knife crime carried out by the black race in London, along with the drill music, gang culture - the strong draws this has for most youth growing up in similar circumstances (black or white) who are attracted to the lifestyle, along with the others who get recruited into the County Lines drug dealing.

I'm also painfully aware that the vast majority of pick-pocketing on the Tube is carried out by Romanian criminals, after we have opened our doors to yet more of the poorest EU countries, we are repaid by accepting their criminals under the pretence of "doctors, lawyers and teachers". It is heart-breaking to read of yet another victim has been sexually assaulted by (insert Albanian / Romanian / Bulgarian name here) and yet more deaths on the road has been caused by a 40-ton articulated lorry driven by a Latvian/Lithuanian 3 times over the limit.

I also get the point that @Ho2331 made on the other thread about how people are being sick of called racist for not being able to raise their concerns without fear of offending. Unfortunately we live in a world where our media appears to be governed by unrealistically minded people who believe every relationship in the UK is mixed race and all criminals are from Britain and white in colour ( see my post here : https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/marital-choices-i-was-wrong-all-along.289685/#post-9015316 )

In a world where we can get burgled with no response or help from the police but *suspected* (yes, SUSPECTED) racism will get you 3 coppers on your doorstep within 24 hours - ( see my post here: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...cist-facebook-post.270145/page-3#post-8356710 )

Given this, you can imagine it wouldn't take long for the snowflakes to shut us down now would it? Especially since we give our polls on stabbing black people the option of "the more the merrier". One would say we're already very close to the line.

So please - for the last time, let's just focus on the crime. We're all very painful aware of all the other stuff and repeating it obsessively just makes us look like a bunch of bigoted cnuts.

#essayends
#snowflake #SJW #leftie #libtard

The defence he is proffering, of being mentally ill, doesn't tally with going equipped to stab someone to death. Especially someone who has moved away from him into a different carriage and is not a threat to him. He is just a stabby, violent b'stard. He was also cunning enough to flee and then try conceal what he had done. Not a poor bewildered nutcase, therefore.
I know of a paranoid schizophrenic who not only went and bought a knife with the intention of confronting a bloke who had stolen from him, but who also discarded the knife so as to hide evidence after he had stabbed him in the neck during a fight.

Mentally ill people are just as capable of reasoned thought like most people.

Obviously this specimen is trying it on in the vain hope that he might somehow "get off" with a lesser punishment, but he won't realise that he's only making things far worse for himself. He's 35 so if he did suffer with paranoid schizophrenia he'd have come up on the radar years ago and had some sort of run in with the police or medical services.

I know of a paranoid schizophrenic who not only went and bought a knife with the intention of confronting a bloke who had stolen from him, but who also discarded the knife so as to hide evidence after he had stabbed him in the neck during a fight.

Obviously this specimen is trying it on in the vain hope that he might somehow "get off" with a lesser punishment, but he won't realise that he's only making things far worse for himself. He's 35 so if he did suffer with paranoid schizophrenia he'd have come up on the radar years ago and had some sort of run in with the police or medical services.
Should have gone the Saunders route, claimed Alzeihmers and forgot he was carrying a blade which accidently got used whilst arguing vigorously

Then miraculousy he suddenly gets better when he gets home from his reduced sentance

Mental Health is a bit overused at the moment

I assure you I'm well aware of the disproportionate amount of knife crime carried out by the black race in London, along with the drill music, gang culture - the strong draws this has for most youth growing up in similar circumstances (black or white) who are attracted to the lifestyle, along with the others who get recruited into the County Lines drug dealing.

I'm also painfully aware that the vast majority of pick-pocketing on the Tube is carried out by Romanian criminals, after we have opened our doors to yet more of the poorest EU countries, we are repaid by accepting their criminals under the pretence of "doctors, lawyers and teachers". It is heart-breaking to read of yet another victim who has been sexually assaulted by (insert Albanian / Romanian / Bulgarian name here) and yet more deaths on the road have been caused by a 40-ton articulated lorry driven by a Latvian/Lithuanian 3 times over the limit.

I also get the point that @Ho2331 made on the other thread about how people are being sick of called racist for not being able to raise their concerns without fear of offending. Unfortunately we live in a world where our media appears to be governed by unrealistically minded people who believe every relationship in the UK is mixed race and all criminals are from Britain and white in colour ( see my post here : https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/marital-choices-i-was-wrong-all-along.289685/#post-9015316 )

So please - for the last time, let's just focus on the crime. We're all very painful aware of all the other stuff and repeating it obsessively just makes us look like a bunch of bigoted cnuts.

#essayends
@TheresaMay -- post reported for going all sensible in the NAAFI

#essayends
Thanks for the measured reply;

I would make two points....... Firstly, you yourself have just given us a list of crimes endemic amongst certain foreign nationals. I would bet my gonads that you wouldn't go public with any of the (quite accurate) claims you have made. Given the public, social and PC suppression of well known facts, what avenue is there, apart from the internet, to enable perfectly valid concerns to be heard and discussed?

Secondly, the fact that Arrse can be closed down for being naughty, is a fallacy. I could open an Arrse2 with a server in Hungary in about ten minutes. I would still moderate it to keep the Stormtroopers and Islamists away, but that would be my choice, and not at the bidding of the the Home Office. If people didn't like that, they themselves would be happy to open an Arrse3.

Looking at how how Political Correctness has literally strangled debate and destroyed so much of what is simply free speech, I just thank god that we have the means to communicate honestly all.

Except that the MH defence invariably works.

I'd use it.

Possibly related to her charity work? iirc a charity that was specifically established and run to help only disadvantaged black youths.
What do you suppose would happen if someone started a charity to only help only white youths from drug-ridden sink estates?

It would never happen, because it would be illegal.

Quite so.
Just because he is claiming to be nuts, isn't a"get out of jail for free" card. Nicer conditions locked up in the cracker factory, however.
Just saying....

Secondly, the fact that Arrse can be closed down for being naughty, is a fallacy. I could open an Arrse2 with a server in Hungary in about ten minutes.
I doubt the current advertisers would be quite as willing to advertise, and the membership count would significantly decrease.

Is Fill Your Boots UK back at the same membership level as before it got closed down?

Arrse functioned perfectly well, and reached a critical mass, for years before it was noticed by the advertisers.

In fact, the only reason they noticed it at all was becuase of it's success.

Arrse functioned perfectly well, and reached a critical mass, for years before it was noticed by the advertisers.

In fact, the only reason they noticed it at all was becuase of it's success.
And it's now revenue generating for the owners. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want that to stop or have to go through several years of no income again.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Thanks for the measured reply;

I would make two points....... Firstly, you yourself have just given us a list of crimes endemic amongst certain foreign nationals. I would bet my gonads that you wouldn't go public with any of the (quite accurate) claims you have made. Given the public, social and PC suppression of well known facts, what avenue is there, apart from the internet, to enable perfectly valid concerns to be heard and discussed?
It's already public.

I think sometimes people forget that this site is monitored and has often been quoted in the past by newspapers, online columns, MPs etc.

I have no problem in citing daily articles from my local news sources, namely the East Anglian Daily Times, when it comes to the alarming number of crimes reported to be carried out by foreign nationals. Believe it or not it is possible to make reference to the poor sanitary conditions in India and alarming number of sexual assaults for example, without having to refer to the people en masse as "dirty street-shitting rapey types", as is often the case whenever we have to endure yet another Earth thread.

Secondly, the fact that Arrse can be closed down for being naughty, is a fallacy. I could open an Arrse2 with a server in Hungary in about ten minutes. I would still moderate it to keep the Stormtroopers and Islamists away, but that would be my choice, and not at the bidding of the the Home Office. If people didn't like that, they themselves would be happy to open an Arrse3.
May be so - but the Administrators' Policy on this is clear: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/racism-n-er-paki-etc.179723/

Police have turned up at their doorstep before due to comments made within the forums, therefore some form of robust moderation and policy has to be in place. A lot of the heavier stuff is removed / deleted before the majority of members (including those aforementioned monitoring types) get to see it.

Looking at how how Political Correctness has literally strangled debate and destroyed so much of what is simply free speech, I just thank god that we have the means to communicate honestly all.
Agreed and people are slowly beginning to numb up to it. There was a time when Diane Abbott was taken seriously and people actually feared the race card. Nowadays of course having played said card so many times and by her being unable to add up or not make an arse of herself during any live interview, she's a laughing stock and very few people take her seriously.

But again, it's entirely possible to call her a useless turd / waste of oxygen / thick as mince / pointless bucket of tarmac etc without referring to race, gender, religious beliefs and whatever else people seem to be offended by these days.