Stabbing on a London bound train pt 2.

I was being ironic, although he does seem to be a bit of a religious nutter with a messiah complex
A bit of a religious nutter is really understating it.
IIRC he went through a Mexican spirit cleansing ceremony after Dr Kelly was murdered.
He really does seem to believe in mumbo jumbo.
And as an aside it looks like the UN is trying to play the same disgusting trick with Myanmar but as they have a well trained army I suspect they will fail.

It seems to me that the c*** is already trying to play the mental health card. If he is successful, I doubt whether he'll even do 10 years.
Just playing the fool . A " looks at me " type with the added bonus of it could work in his favour with the MH card

I wonder how he managed to get all his studio equipment past security? It would be wrong of us to speculate that he's a budding rap musician........... it might be grime.
For a second I thought this was Festus

I wonder how he managed to get all his studio equipment past security? It would be wrong of us to speculate that he's a budding rap musician........... it might be grime.
Drill rap is the thing for aspiring rappers these days

A notable activity popularized among UK drill fans is speculating on social media about which drill artist has been sent to prison or what information can be gathered about which "GM" (gang member) has been violated by whom, adding to what is known as the "scoreboard" (how many people a particular group have collectively stabbed)
So by having a scoreboard of stabbings we're just showing how down wid da yoof blud wid r

To be fair to the artist, the guy came into the dock and crouched down so he could not be seen, only standing up to confirm his name then bobbing down again. The artist had very little time to do the sketch.
Just to clarify, sketch artists are not allowed to sketch “live” in court. They can make notes but the likeness (or not :)) must be completed outside.

Edited to add:-
Er... as already stated by @LancePrivateJones

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Does anybody know where 'Royal Green Jacket' has gone, he's not been seen on here for the past few months.

Put your handbag away ( and your stupidly carried knife). I am not going to get into a round in cvircles debate with you , when you have alreday tried to state what my opion is (and got it wrong), painted an image in your own head of who I am and where I am from (and got that wrong), and failed to accept my comment earlier in the thread that we will have to agree to disagree. Whilst also completely missing where I stated exactly what I was took umbrage with.
Your childish name-adaptation insult is beneath you.

Just to quickly address, what I am going to assume from your above, you think I believe as regards drug use. That is NOT my view, never has been and never will be.

Now toddle off back to your little corner.
Feck off nob02 nur nur na nur nurrr....... and you still aint got the minerals to admit you were wrong for calling pretty much everyone a racist bigot - go and pontificate to a place where you may get away with acting all important.

We don't have to agree to disagree or feck all else, you insulted people - and got it wrong, saying that you 'will agree to disagree' is not and never will be the same as admiting that you were wrong

Remember that here you will forvever be known as the cnut who could not humble himself enough to say that he was wrong about something.

That is all. away you go cunty bollox ;-)

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wouldn't that make a change?

My comment was aimed at a small portion of the site's membership who seem to rejoice in people of a certain background being the victims; the two threads running elsewhere in The NAAFI Bar ask how many talented rappers / footballers / models will be stabbed in London this year. (2018, 2019) with an option in both "the more the merrier", as I'm sure you're aware.

With less than a third overall potentially being able to conform to that description, and out of those a number of females - I was simply trying to convey (with good hard facts, not opinion), that these criminals don't seem to care about skin colour - even if certain arrse members do.
I think you're missing the point. The reason (as I see it anyway) for the 'talented rappers etc' thread is not to rejoice in the death or injury of the victims, but rather to highlight that knife crime is endemic in the
London black community, and only that community.

In the (convenient, from their point of view) absence of confirmation of race from the authorities, anyone can deduce that if white people were committing the crimes it would dominate the headlines for months if not years (see Stephen Lawrence).

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think you're missing the point. The reason (as I see it anyway) for the 'talented rappers etc' thread is not to rejoice in the death or injury of the victims, but rather to highlight that knife crime is endemic in the

In the (convenient, from their point of view) absence of confirmation of race from the authorities, anyone can deduce that if white people were committing the crimes it would dominate the headlines for months if not years (see Stephen Lawrence).
I believe Stephen Lawrence's mother has been raised to the 'House of Lords' what was the thinking behind that move?

It's also a crime of cultural appropriation, as celebrating the death or injury of the victims is reserved for da well wicked drill rappers innit blud