Stab or swallow?

Stab or swallow?

  • Stab

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swallow

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoot on me now

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
This poll and question was prompted by an overheard conversation between two females that I know:

"If you had to pick between swallowing and taking it up the arrse, which would it be?"
"Take it up the arrse, swallowing would make me throw up!"
"Me too!"

So is starfish stabbing more fun or the lesser of two evils?

Why?
 
#5
Fallschirmjager said:
whit_RE said:
So is starfish stabbing more fun or the lesser of two evils?
Definately starfish stabbing. I love taking it up the arse, though i don't mind swallowing as well.
That's because your fecking Airborne and was forced upon you during P company ya perv! :wink:

Frankly, if a woman will not swallow, then I dump her......no swallow, no more dates....... :twisted:
 
#6
whit_RE said:
"Swallowing would make me throw up!"
"Me too!"
Whilst dropping anchor in poo bay is more fun, a bird blowing chunks as you crash the yoghurt truck in her mouth is what makes a mediocre blow job fantastic.

By the way whit_RE, where do you find girls like that? Most of the ones I fraternise with talk about shoes, puppies, kittens, dresses and Rene Zellweger movies. Maybe you should pose these two a daily teaser and post the result here. Tomorrow: 'Which is better anal or vaginal fisting?' or 'Horse cum or labrador spunk, which is tastier?'
 
#7
Jesus wept!

I'd rather gulp down a load of salty mouthwash than end up with a ricker like a blood orange any day.

Hoop action is for gays and girls with baggy minges.
 
#8
Bat_Crab said:
whit_RE said:
"Swallowing would make me throw up!"
"Me too!"
Whilst dropping anchor in poo bay is more fun, a bird blowing chunks as you crash the yoghurt truck in her mouth is what makes a mediocre blow job fantastic.

By the way whit_RE, where do you find girls like that? Most of the ones I fraternise with talk about shoes, puppies, kittens, dresses and Rene Zellweger movies. Maybe you should pose these two a daily teaser and post the result here. Tomorrow: 'Which is better anal or vaginal fisting?' or 'Horse cum or labrador spunk, which is tastier?'
:D :D

Made my afternoon!

Yoghurt truck... so good!! :cry: :)
 
#9
Moodybitch said:
Jesus wept!

I'd rather gulp down a load of salty mouthwash than end up with a ricker like a blood orange any day.

Hoop action is for gays and girls with baggy minges.
So want a date then sexy :wink: :twisted: :wink: :twisted:
 
#11
Bat_Crab said:
whit_RE said:
"Swallowing would make me throw up!"
"Me too!"
Whilst dropping anchor in poo bay is more fun, a bird blowing chunks as you crash the yoghurt truck in her mouth is what makes a mediocre blow job fantastic.

By the way whit_RE, where do you find girls like that? Most of the ones I fraternise with talk about shoes, puppies, kittens, dresses and Rene Zellweger movies. Maybe you should pose these two a daily teaser and post the result here. Tomorrow: 'Which is better anal or vaginal fisting?' or 'Horse cum or labrador spunk, which is tastier?'
Women of a "certain calibre" are in abundence at my workplace where conversations like that are ten aplenty, although I'm sure they would be :omfg: if they knew they'd been quoted here...

I'm happy to ask them the questions you've posed...as long as you visit me in hospital with inappropriate gifts after they've beaten me into roadkill :crash:
 
#13
Moodybitch said:
dui-lai said:
Moodybitch said:
Jesus wept!

I'd rather gulp down a load of salty mouthwash than end up with a ricker like a blood orange any day.

Hoop action is for gays and girls with baggy minges.
So want a date then sexy :wink: :twisted: :wink: :twisted:

Bloody hell, when did you get back?


Oh, and............ no.
Been here there and fecking everywhere thanks to the bloody Army in my last few months of service, now getting ready for resettlement.... :twisted:

And what's wrong with me? I'm intelligent, sexy (in a sort of warped fashion) I have all my own teeth and willing to go down on a rancid pig if it get me a BJ :twisted:
 
#14
Bat_Crab said:
whit_RE said:
Women of a "certain calibre" are in abundence at my workplace where conversations like that are ten aplenty...
Where do you work, Matalan?
In one of those places where they have bars on the windows, where a lot of us are ex-forces and get called "fcuk off you twat" a lot...
 
#15
whit_RE said:
Bat_Crab said:
whit_RE said:
Women of a "certain calibre" are in abundence at my workplace where conversations like that are ten aplenty...
Where do you work, Matalan?
In one of those places where they have bars on the windows, where a lot of us are ex-forces and get called "fcuk off you t**t" a lot...
Oh I love it when them policewomen talk dirty like that :D
 
#19
whit_RE said:
Bat_Crab said:
whit_RE said:
Women of a "certain calibre" are in abundence at my workplace where conversations like that are ten aplenty...
Where do you work, Matalan?
In one of those places where they have bars on the windows, where a lot of us are ex-forces and get called "fcuk off you t**t" a lot...
It is Matalan then...
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#20
Moodybitch said:
Jesus wept!

I'd rather gulp down a load of salty mouthwash than end up with a ricker like a blood orange any day.

Hoop action is for gays and girls with baggy minges.
I thought you liked it up the wrong 'un?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DoorBundle Army Reserve 3
A RAC 3
V Current Affairs, News and Analysis 19

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top