St Sven the benifactor or scrounging pikey twat?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ord_Sgt, Oct 3, 2007.

?
  1. St Sven, a benefit to society?

4.5%
  2. Sven the thieving pikey tw@t?

23.5%
  3. Who's Sven?

9.1%
  4. I don't care?

29.5%
  5. Leave the poor missunderstood guy alone.

9.1%
  6. Ban the annoying tw@t.

24.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Well I've spent this morning listening to that paragon of the pikeys Sven gob off about others contributions to society.

Just because he got off his arrse for the Greys Lane thing, bearing in mind he hasn't got a day job to keep like the rest of us, he thinks he is some kind of modern day saint and able to pronounce others not worthy.

Now for my bit I think he is a lazy scrounging pikey tw@t. This is based on the fact that he has attempted to get elected as a local councilor to get on the political gravy train they all know and love. He claims its to contribute to his community but show me an elected official who is not ultimately in it for their own gratification, whether money or power and I'll show you a flying pig.

Secondly he claims he suffers from a disease that means he falls asleep during the day and so hasn't been able to get a job for 8 years. Yes 8 fcuking years he's been spending our taxes the lazy sh1t.

And while that is not enough in the 5 years I've been on this board he is the only person I have felt the urge to climb through the screen and stab to death with a bic biro the useless wanker. Wittering on about whatever claiming to be the font of all knowledge and abusing others for not backing their arguments with proof but when held to the same standards mopes off claiming you're being pedantic.

So as it inevitably drags others threads off topic hows about Sven comes here and justifies his existance as anything more than an annoying scrounging pikey tw@t?

Oh and poll too for sh1ts and giggles.

2. He still isn't as annoying as Yannie/Pentwyn/Lawstudent or our current Troll extraordinaire MarineX.

Could he not get a job testing beds? Surely his disability would be spot on for that sort of thing.

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I see he has already voted for himself.

I expect the denial/refute to this damning suggestion as his next post and a request for evidence to back my claim :D

4. i was going to vote ban the tw@t, but i think i'd miss his deluded rantings :D

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Agree that he rides the Grays lane thing a bit too much. Grateful for his input on that one, but it shouldn't excuse him from everything.

Popping a fiver in an NSPCC tin doesn't give me the right to punch the next kid in the face.

6. It doesn't? Oh f*ck, I'm going to have do some explaining now!

As for my RSPCA donation...can kittens swim, even if the sack sinks?

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Popping a fiver in the NSPCC tub DOES allow one to punch a kid in the face - what planet are you on? It's a bit like Catholic Indulgences where you pay to commit sin, whilst being absolved of said naughtiness. If I pays me money, I has me go.

As for Sven, yes, he's a gopping, minging, bullsh!tting, lib-dem/commie wnaker of the first order, and truly grips my shoit with many of his vacuous commentaries; however, we can't all sing from the same hymn sheet or ARRSE will be lambasted as the truly right wing home some of us would like it to be. Sven, for all his dangerous tendencies, does provide the counterweight we need during our 'debates'.

I say keep him on board, but keep beating him mercilessly.

8. I'd miss him if he got banned. He performs the same role as the jester that preceded Caesar's Triumphs - he reminds you not to start believing in your own propaganda. And that things could be worse, the LibDems could be in charge.

It would be a poorer site if we all followed the herd or formed up behind the loudest voice.

Edited to add: Errr.. So those donations I made to the charity for Fallen Women... Um. I know 25p isn't much, but can I have it back, please?

9. Gosh

I voted with the majority.

I really am gobsmacked!!

10. Sven, or as I like to call him, Bob, has only one saving grace and that is he has served in HM Forces and for that reason alone should not be banned.

11. To qutoe that man who stands as a guiding light to us all, Henno Garvey, "he might be a tosser but he's our tosser"

12. Not only that but he makes most people look good.

If you ever go out on the piss with him, do not under any circumstances whatsoever mention politics. (or you may be forced to beat him to death with his own entrails)

edited due to sausage fingers

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He is a unique character, fortunatly. Wouldn't want more than one of Sven, but although he can be irritating, self-opinionated, awkward and mostly wrong - so unlike the rest of us - I ask you all to remember I fought and died in a war just to guarantee his right to irritate and annoy us.

14. It was a morning of insults and for which two forums were binned involving Svenners and I and others, so in terms of value for money: 8 years not having to pay taxes and my taxes going towards your 'wake me up' pills in exchange for a morning of total distraction and seeing ExReme get really angry, well Svenners you sir indeed are a value for money nincompoop. If my daughter brings you home, your a dead man though.

15. Ban him - boring cunt.