St Patrick's Day

The Australian Prime Minister got himself in strife with the Irish Prime Minister over this,

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-...irish-leader-over-st-patricks-day-vid/6325618

Can't see what all the fuss was about, just about every pub in Australia had an Irish theme on St Patrick's Day.

Good place to be was The Irish Club in Melbourne or Shenanigans in Darwin, just to name a couple.

Cheers.

I'm with Enda on that one!!

I only had a single, sophisticated glass of Prosecco for Lá Feile Padraig yesterday.

Stereotype me hole! I had gainful employment to be going to. And there was no shhhkypin the aul sod yesterday as the internet was only melted with the "Howya Mammy!" calls from all over the planet.

Massive, widespread and sustained Popery is already ensuing up round Queen's University in Belfast. Usual shit: agriculture students from Strabane/Crossmaglen etc invite their superfenian mates up to Belfast for "a big dhrink". I am reliably informed that PSNI TSG are ready, willing, able and permitted to split some culchie skulls.

C'MON THE PEELERS.

skid2

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Massive, widespread and sustained Popery is already ensuing up round Queen's University in Belfast. Usual shit: agriculture students from Strabane/Crossmaglen etc invite their superfenian mates up to Belfast for "a big dhrink". I am reliably informed that PSNI TSG are ready, willing, able and permitted to split some culchie skulls.

C'MON THE PEELERS.
TSG to look after university students from the country, who shout ‘Yeo’ and throw empty tins.

Times have changed.

Today's the only legitimate day in the calendar when those people whom posses a "traveller's accent" can blame their all day drinking on a celebration as opposed to an illness.

Top o' the morning to ye. [Tips green plastic bowler]