St Margaret's Crystal Ball.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Awol, Nov 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There was something about this on radio4 this morning - some Labour chappie trying to claim that Gordon Brown saved Britain from joining the single currency against St Tony's wishes (remember Gordie saved the world from financial meltdown too - allegedly)

Ach ja - Neue Arbeit - Neue Geschichte :roll:

2. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

3. I see you hyperlink to Gordon Brown has already demonstrated market forces at work - the useless cnuts new book hasn't been released yet and the price has almost halved. True capitalism at work - it's worth what it's worth :eye:

4. It's the day she was proved right again! What's up - are you disappointed she was right or have you got some harrowing tale to tell?

5. Mental confusion is the price of greatness.

I bet you you know what day it is.

6. His forthcoming book may have halved, but his speeches have depreciated by 66% on that Amazon page. Even his spoken words hold no value.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

She new what day it was when she made her predictions, and William Hague still knows.

The rest of Europe is just waking up to the day she predicted and Ireland is still trying to bullshit itself and the rest of the world that it's actually last Wednesday.

8. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Saturday its always Saturday here (except on Friday or any other day of the week)

9. You couldn't make it up. A signed copy has a lower value than a unsigned one.

10. I've invested in the Emerald Tiger.

It makes a lovely rug.

11. I was saying it even before Maggie,where does that leave me?

12. I'm not sure, but if crystal balls run in your family too, I would be careful doing it.

13. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

If crystal balls ran in my family I'd be VERY careful sitting down.

14. How does that explain Premiership football then? :wink: