St. Jade of Bermondsey

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sandy_boots, Mar 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Waiting for Match of the Day (got to see Fulham again) and the Beeb have announced that Goody has died.

No link yet
  2. Well hopefully that'll be the end of the tedious coverage in the media (although I doubt it very much).
  3. who won ?

i cannot find the thread
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Just announced it as breaking news on Heart FM and now playing Angels by Robbie Williams

All down hill from here I fear
  5. I really sincerely hope so
  6. No chance. Sky News are in Jade Goody memorial overdrive at the moment.
  7. Bovvered.......................
  8. Now that it's happened, anyone feel a little remorseful for contributing to the other Goody threads?

Just me? Ok. Heartless bastards... :wink:
  9. About time ! Beeb has this to say Linky 404 :) . Quality reporting.

Let's move on shall we.

Edit: cos the Beeb did More of the same
  10. Well no point watching TV today then
  11. Who had the 21st?
  12. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I'm sad that a mother of two young boys has passed.

But I'm chuffed to fcuk that nasty little creature will, after this temporary media blip, no longer be polluting my television or newspapers. Of all the odious creatures out there, the media certainly made this hag into a queen and she has sickened me with everything she has ever said, thought or done as reported by the press since.
  13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

My thoughts exactly.

Sky confirm both her and our pain is finally over:
  14. My sympathy goes out to her little boy's to lose a mum on mother's day is heartbreaking .
  15. Chubb you waste of skin, if you lost your mother I don't think it would enter your head what day it was.

Thankfully you will be unable to mother children due to your womb being baron and disease riddled. put on your sunday best and leap under a tram