St. Jade of Bermondsey

Well hopefully that'll be the end of the tedious coverage in the media (although I doubt it very much).
 
who won ?

i cannot find the thread
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Just announced it as breaking news on Heart FM and now playing Angels by Robbie Williams

All down hill from here I fear
 

Achilles_Toe

War Hero
loaded_not_ready said:
Well hopefully that'll be the end of the tedious coverage in the media (although I doubt it very much).

I really sincerely hope so
 
Bovvered.......................
 

MSI64

LE
Well no point watching TV today then
 

Mr Happy

LE
Moderator
I'm sad that a mother of two young boys has passed.

But I'm chuffed to fcuk that nasty little creature will, after this temporary media blip, no longer be polluting my television or newspapers. Of all the odious creatures out there, the media certainly made this hag into a queen and she has sickened me with everything she has ever said, thought or done as reported by the press since.
 
Mr Happy said:
I'm sad that a mother of two young boys has passed.

But I'm chuffed to fcuk that nasty little creature will, after this temporary media blip, no longer be polluting my television or newspapers. Of all the odious creatures out there, the media certainly made this hag into a queen and she has sickened me with everything she has ever said, thought or done as reported by the press since.

My thoughts exactly.

Sky confirm both her and our pain is finally over:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...dy_Dies:_Big_Brother_Star_Jade_Goody_Has_Died
 
Chubb you waste of skin, if you lost your mother I don't think it would enter your head what day it was.

Thankfully you will be unable to mother children due to your womb being baron and disease riddled. put on your sunday best and leap under a tram
 

messed_up

Clanker
Shes dead!? How!? I didnt know she was dying...!? :?

Moving on...

In other breaking news around 93 tibetan monks have been arrested out of a crowd of at least 100 for "rioting"...

If only police forces in the UK had arrest rates as high! :roll:
 

ADUX

War Hero
Achilles_Toe said:
loaded_not_ready said:
Well hopefully that'll be the end of the tedious coverage in the media (although I doubt it very much).

I really sincerely hope so

Oh come on, do you really think so? :D

Here starts fcking days and weeks of vicarious grief and out pouring of emotions - how big is the tacky sea of flowers going to be? FFS, no TV today - going out for a long run, because i can.
 

messed_up

Clanker
ADUX said:
Achilles_Toe said:
loaded_not_ready said:
Well hopefully that'll be the end of the tedious coverage in the media (although I doubt it very much).

I really sincerely hope so

Oh come on, do you really think so? :D

Here starts fcking days and weeks of vicarious grief and out pouring of emotions - how big is the tacky sea of flowers going to be? FFS, no TV today - going out for a long run, because i can.

I wonder how much OK / "Living" (ironic me thinks) TV have paid for the rights to her funeral.... :?:
 

Mr Happy

LE
Moderator
cursor said:
My sympathy goes out to her little boy's to lose a mum on mother's day is heartbreaking .

Well thank god it was Mother's Day (and thanks for the reminder!) - if it was April Fools day we'd all be wondering if this was some huge wah..
 

Latest Threads

Top