St Georges Day drinks, April 23rd (for the non English )

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Should be good if last year was anything to go by, include me in.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I left this in Dragknuckles hands in Dec, but the little deviant is far too busy posting naked women on Meridian's thread, so thought it had better be done soonest.

Is there anyone in France to share it with a poor Dominican?

And no, I'm not from the Dominican Republic..

Back in UK by then so I'll be there.

that place is about 250meters from my office!! i shall be there!!

however its the london marathon on the sunday!!!

feck it, i have sat to recover

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I, strangely enough, won't be there, but don't forget to take the Flag and get it signed a bit more. I think Gren's got it.

Oh, and extra points awarded to anyone bald who can get themselves on Ch4 news again :p :p

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The_Snail said:
I, strangely enough, won't be there, but don't forget to take the Flag and get it signed a bit more. I think Gren's got it.

Oh, and extra points awarded to anyone bald who can get themselves on Ch4 news again :p :p
I'm gonna auction off your Mr T shirt and knickers :D, to see if we can finally get rid of them this time 8O

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Myself, the wife and little one will be there. Then later on just me as the the other 2 will be going back to the hotel, while I have a late night pass. woohoo.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
terroratthepicnic said:
Myself, the wife and little one will be there. Then later on just me as the the other 2 will be going back to the hotel, while I have a late night pass. woohoo.
Mate, huge outside drinking area at this place, plenty of room for little Tatty to cause havoc :lol:

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Joker62 said:
terroratthepicnic said:
Mate, huge outside drinking area at this place, plenty of room for little Tatty to cause havoc :lol:
Not only will she cause havoc, she will mine sweep, the little bugger.

Hope to be there, but not before 13:00.

terroratthepicnic said:
Joker62 said:
terroratthepicnic said:
Not only will she cause havoc, she will mine sweep, the little bugger.
I might have to attend just to teach mini tatty how to do it properly, ohhh and to stand in for Sluggy's look alike 8O