St Georges Day drinks, April 23rd (for the non English )

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#1
#2
Should be good if last year was anything to go by, include me in.
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#4
I left this in Dragknuckles hands in Dec, but the little deviant is far too busy posting naked women on Meridian's thread, so thought it had better be done soonest.
 
#5
Is there anyone in France to share it with a poor Dominican?

And no, I'm not from the Dominican Republic..
 
#6
Back in UK by then so I'll be there.
 
#8
that place is about 250meters from my office!! i shall be there!!

however its the london marathon on the sunday!!!

feck it, i have sat to recover
 
#9

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#10
#11
I, strangely enough, won't be there, but don't forget to take the Flag and get it signed a bit more. I think Gren's got it.

Oh, and extra points awarded to anyone bald who can get themselves on Ch4 news again :p :p
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#12
The_Snail said:
I, strangely enough, won't be there, but don't forget to take the Flag and get it signed a bit more. I think Gren's got it.

Oh, and extra points awarded to anyone bald who can get themselves on Ch4 news again :p :p
I'm gonna auction off your Mr T shirt and knickers :D, to see if we can finally get rid of them this time 8O
 

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#13
Myself, the wife and little one will be there. Then later on just me as the the other 2 will be going back to the hotel, while I have a late night pass. woohoo.
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#14
terroratthepicnic said:
Myself, the wife and little one will be there. Then later on just me as the the other 2 will be going back to the hotel, while I have a late night pass. woohoo.
Mate, huge outside drinking area at this place, plenty of room for little Tatty to cause havoc :lol:
 

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#15
Joker62 said:
terroratthepicnic said:
Myself, the wife and little one will be there. Then later on just me as the the other 2 will be going back to the hotel, while I have a late night pass. woohoo.
Mate, huge outside drinking area at this place, plenty of room for little Tatty to cause havoc :lol:
Not only will she cause havoc, she will mine sweep, the little bugger.
 
#16
Hope to be there, but not before 13:00.
 
#20
terroratthepicnic said:
Joker62 said:
terroratthepicnic said:
Myself, the wife and little one will be there. Then later on just me as the the other 2 will be going back to the hotel, while I have a late night pass. woohoo.
Mate, huge outside drinking area at this place, plenty of room for little Tatty to cause havoc :lol:
Not only will she cause havoc, she will mine sweep, the little bugger.
I might have to attend just to teach mini tatty how to do it properly, ohhh and to stand in for Sluggy's look alike 8O
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads