• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

St Georges Day drink with a difference

This follows a little chat with a couple of Arrsers this afternoon on the same day I had with the CoL Police. As we all know April 23rd is St Georges Day, but how about celebrating it with a difference???? Yes, I know it falls on a Thursday, so all you lightweights, take the Friday off work too, mainly for a follow up drink 8O Is anyone up for a few biers in the Bier Keller in Old St this year??? Good German beir, food and traditionally dressed madchen in German dress, flying helmets optional :wink:

_Artemis_ said:
Celebrate St George's Day with the Germans??? Are you mad? Heresy!
WITH?? With?? Who said with??? We shall be conducting an invasion and they shall be serving bier and food to their betters as befitting their place in the manner of things :D

saintstone said:
_Artemis_ said:
WITH?? With?? Who said with??? We shall be conducting an invasion and they shall be serving bier and food to their betters as befitting their place in the manner of things :D
:D Oh well that's a different story - will there be tofu schnitzel and pommes mayo?

_Artemis_ said:
saintstone said:
_Artemis_ said:
:D Oh well that's a different story - will there be tofu schnitzel and pommes mayo?
There will be plenty for Mayo for you Arte.....we'll all chip in.

Tofu?!?!?! Are you a freaky veggie?!?! FFS!! (does that mean you don't suck c0ck?)

_Artemis_ said:
saintstone said:
_Artemis_ said:
Great big bratties and lots of currywurst

smudge67 said:
It's not the implied threat/promise of bukkake that bothers me, Smudge, it's the terrible, terrible pun :(

smudge67 said:
Tofu?!?!?! Are you a freaky veggie?!?! FFS!! (does that mean you don't suck c0ck?)
I should have thought the answer to whether I was freaky or not was adequately answered at the crawl... When you've grown a cock, get back to me about the second question :D

mac_uk said:
Great big bratties and lots of currywurst
Well we know that's what you'll look like, mac, but what about the German totty? :D

23rd April is also the anniversary of the battle of the River Imjim, where The (Glorious) Glostershire Regiment & 170 Bty RA saved the Yanks Arrses.

Sooo, can we include ridicule of Spams & Chinks?

_Artemis_ said:
smudge67 said:
It's not the implied threat/promise of bukkake that bothers me, Smudge, it's the terrible, terrible pun :(

I should have thought the answer to whether I was freaky or not was adequately answered at the crawl... When you've grown a cock, get back to me about the second question :D

My puns are 1st class as you well know!

Grow a c0ck?!?! Cheeky biatch.

_Artemis_ said:
saintstone said:
_Artemis_ said:
WTFing hell is a tofu schnitzel??? You have to realize that not every country allows it's veggies to be so outspoken, so consider yourself lucky to be able to have pommes mayo, jeeeesus, tofu schnotzel, whatever next ???

LEFTY478 said:
23rd April is also the anniversary of the battle of the River Imjim, where The (Glorious) Glostershire Regiment & 170 Bty RA saved the Yanks Arrses.

Sooo, can we include ridicule of Spams & Chinks?
in that case we should have a drink in The Gloucester on Sloane Street - the pub of the Glorious Gloucesters :D

_Artemis_ said:
St George is also the patron St of Germany (as well as Aragon, Catalonia, England, Ethiopia, Georgia, Greece, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, and Russia, as well as the cities of Amersfoort, Beirut, Bteghrine, Cáceres, Ferrara, Freiburg, Genoa, Ljubljana, Gozo, Pomorie, Qormi, Lod and Moscow, a wide range of professions, organisations including the Souts and the Freemasons and disease sufferers)....

So fill your (jack)boots!

Latest Threads