St Duggan of the taxi was planning revenge murder

Revealed: gang rivalry, Mark Duggan and the unavenged murder behind the London riots - Telegraph

that Duggan was under police surveillance because officers believed he was planning a tit-for-tat murder in revenge for the death of his cousin Kelvin Easton, who was stabbed in a London nightclub in March 2011.
Officers from Operation Trident, Scotland Yard’s “black-on-black” and gang violence investigation unit, had been tracking Duggan for days, believing him to be a senior member of the Tottenham-based Star Gang, who wanted to kill a member of a rival gang based in Hackney thought to be responsible for 23-year-old Easton’s death.
Well well well well well, who'd have thought that the Police actually shot a gangster intent on murder and brandishing a firearm and not an aspiring architect/lawyer/marine biologist merely on his way to a local "youth" centre to give a talk on taking the straight and narrow path.

T

trowel

Revealed: gang rivalry, Mark Duggan and the unavenged murder behind the London riots - Telegraph

Well well well well well, who'd have thought that the Police actually shot a gangster intent on murder and brandishing a firearm and not an aspiring architect/lawyer/marine biologist merely on his way to a local "youth" centre to give a talk on taking the straight and narrow path.
Just an other piece of excrement wiped off the UK`s shoes. Keep up the good work . The more the merrier.

Did the police figure that out all by themselves........or was it an informant? (And are they leaking stories to the press again to help the IPCC?).

Shame that the Peelers didn't let Duggan take out his intended 'Gangster' target first before they slotted him. Two for the price of one.
Psst... Wait for outrage bus with the do-gooders on it to turn up now!!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

The evidence at the trial this week, was that Duggan only had one round. Either he was a steely-eyed dealer of death with a 9 milly, or little over-confident in his own abilities.

Signallers

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
From the quotations the gloryous of Prince Harry himselve 'who believes the newspapers?'!

Shame that the Peelers didn't let Duggan take out his intended 'Gangster' target first before they slotted him. Two for the price of one.

Well, i'm sat here wearing my brightly coloured curtains and a bowl of fruit on my head. Our youth of today are misunderstood and need to be hugged.

I'm now going to write to my tribal elder and police commisioner about your offensive words.

Telegraph Article said:
Just 12 minutes after Duggan was given the pistol, he was shot dead by a police marksman who feared he was about to open fire as he got out of a taxi on Aug 4, 2011.
The officer who fired the two fatal shots from five metres away, known only as V53, had told Hutchinson-Foster’s trial that he saw the gun in Duggan’s right hand, covered in a sock, and saw his arm move in what he was convinced was an attempt to aim at him.
He described it as an “oh, **** moment” and opened fire, convinced he was about to be shot. The gun was later retrieved from a grass verge five metres from Duggan’s body.

So you are calling the Police "gangsters?"
Trying to incite a riot, or what?

So you are calling the Police "gangsters?"
Trying to incite a riot, or what?
No Septic, I ain't. Duggan was supposedly on his way to take out a rival 'Gangster' when he was intercepted by the Armed Response Unit.
Personally, I couldn't give a flying **** whether the Police shot him in cold blood or a wild west style shoot out. I only wish that they'd kicked his body to the side of the road and left it there to rot.
PS: re-edited because as I was all Bleery eyed this morning, a tongue in cheek comment went about 10 miles over my head.

Well, i'm sat here wearing my brightly coloured curtains and a bowl of fruit on my head. Our youth of today are misunderstood and need to be hugged.

I'm now going to write to my tribal elder and police commisioner about your offensive words.
No please no don't do it. I couldn't bear an interview with Plod over a few lines that I've written about a scumbag.
I'll give you a fiver if you promise to keep it to yourself.

I have no problem with the boys in blue having a cull on a tosser like Duggan. His slotting has probably saved some lives.

Sadly it was not sooner!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maguire The Intelligence Cell 235
King-walt The NAAFI Bar 195
King-walt The NAAFI Bar 2