SSgt - WO2 Results

Right, completely disregarding DeepSkiSam's 'sticky' above, does anyone know if the results are out (officially) today, or is it tomorrow?

Not hopeful here, just want to know when I can lambast those who get overwritten in their reports, or wear an extra badge or two!!

Already out. Looking forward to having a few beers this aft with some succesfull on the board.

Oh, and congrats to all those successfull.

Ah! Heard it was to be a small one... no great surprise there!

And yes, congrats to those who were successful ;o)

For Board results on ArmyNET click here.
And you get this...............

OOPS! YOU FOUND A MISSING LINK

Someone on the staff is to blame for this! Rest assured, the proper person will get the proper amount of blame and humiliation dealt to them.
If you have any choice words to pass along, you can use the form below (pse keep it clean).
You may also find some of the links below and to the right useful. We've also added a small game for you to play to try and make up for our earlier mistake which we hope you may now have forgotten about.
Rest assured we will try harder.
^_~

I played the Jetpac game instead. :nod:

Missing Link
Someone on the staff is to blame for this! Rest assured, the proper person will get the proper amount of blame and humiliation dealt to them. If you have any choice words to pass along, you can use the form below (pse keep it clean).
You may also find some of the links below and to the right useful. We've also added a small game for you to play to try and make up for our earlier mistake which we hope you may now have forgotten about.
Rest assured we will try harder.

The Compensation link doesn't work either.

I was hoping for a cut of the ArmyNET annual budget (circa £5.47 and a 10pfg coin)
It's a bit more than that.......quote below from this thread http://www.arrse.co.uk/rhq-personnel-pay-discipline/157119-armynet-why-search-function-so-disapointing.html

I can assure you that ArmyNET has not "Spunked Millions" on anything. In fact the total budget for ArmyNET since it's inception has not reached the magic million mark. Nor are there any Royal Signals officers, serving or retired, in receipt of money for the running of ArmyNET.

The points made by IrishDoris are correct. If the information within ArmyNET is not tagged correctly then it will not be found, no matter how efficient the search engine, even if that search engine did cost millions of pounds.

Why aren't we tagging the information I here you ask? That would be a tall order indeed for the 3 staff that keep ArmyNET on the road. The tagging responsibility lies with the owner of the information being uploaded.

Hope this helps and thanks for your feedback.

Armynet, the link works for me. But I can assure you last night from this computer etc, I was indeed treated to a game of jetpac....

Re the board. That's not a board, that's a plank, also trade seems to be missing.

Did anyone notice the deliberate mistake in the Lance Yeoman promotion section???

"YEOMAN (ELECTRONIC WELFARE)"

True Story... check on Army Net..

Did anyone notice the deliberate mistake in the Lance Yeoman promotion section???

"YEOMAN (ELECTRONIC WELFARE)"

True Story... check on Army Net..
Welfare not Warfare :D

I hadn't spotted that to be honest... coming soon to a Yeoman (EW) (nee Supvr Radio) near you.

I knew that there had been a recent re-evaluation of the trade and re-structuring of some posts; I didn't realise that they were taking on the Paradigm contract.

B

Bottleosmoke

Having trawled through the whole board today. Whats going on with no names just SF and their number? No one else is doing that?