SSgt-WO2 board has sat apparently!!!!

Heard this rumour!

Wondered if anyone actually knew! you know what chinese whispers are like!

OK but the next question is has anybody out there got any idea who has come off the board?

heidtheba said:
It will have done, but the results are not released untill friday.
I concur with the above, however, we have been briefed results on Thur 07th

Not that it would be unique for my regt to get something wrong

Records will have apretty good idea who has been selected, as willthe rest of the army once the results are announced :roll:

CAARPS said:
heidtheba said:
It will have done, but the results are not released untill friday.
I concur with the above, however, we have been briefed results on Thur 07th

Not that it would be unique for my regt to get something wrong

Records will have apretty good idea who has been selected, as willthe rest of the army once the results are announced :roll:
No doubt someone will leak them Wednesday afternoon, cue, loads of whinging and bitching on here :roll:

Nah! not me! But my SSgt is and i challenged him to the powers of the internet! Said that maybe i could find out before he does! there's a £10 in it for the winner!

I think i may have counted my chickens before they hatched!

I reckon there will be lots of phone calls to Op Theatre's trying to find out who's in the CommCen....

sc_obvious said:
I reckon there will be lots of phone calls to Op Theatre's trying to find out who's in the CommCen....
I found out I had come off the board from the Commcen in the FI :wink:

well if i can find out before him then there is some cash in it before me! i'm doing my best! maybe i should up the stakes and then donate it to the next ARRSE urine up if I do manage it! lol

We'll see! think i better go to the cash point on this one!

Of course you have a fifty fifty chance of being wrong. So why not say he has come off the board and just cross your fingers.

:twisted:

Jimima_Shark said:
Of course you have a fifty fifty chance of being wrong. So why not say he has come off the board and just cross your fingers.

Not a bad idea but........... if he then tells the wife and it ends up he hasn't got the promotion i think she may be a little bit upset!

And i do not wish to incur her wrath! My god life would not be worth living!

So i will tell him he hasn't and then he might get a nice surprise if he does!

blueflossy said:
Jimima_Shark said:

Not a bad idea but........... if he then tells the wife and it ends up he hasn't got the promotion i think she may be a little bit upset!

And i do not wish to incur her wrath! My god life would not be worth living!

So i will tell him he hasn't and then he might get a nice surprise if he does!
You're too soft ya big Jessie!

Jimima :wink: