SSgt Si Chell

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by timebandit, May 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To all those that knew Si he sadly passed away a week ago after a long and courageous battle with cancer.

You will be missed Si and Derby stayed up for you

RIP mate
    :cry: :cry:

2. Si Chell was a top bloke. Great at his job and fantastic socially, a dry sense of humour and utterly dependable in all situations. I am saddened by his passing. RIP mate.

3. I don't know why but I think I know the name.

RIP Si.

4. I was very saddened to hear of Si's passing.

Worked with him at 30 and was a "customer" of his at the LSRC.

A top bloke who did a lot of work with little fuss.

RIP Si.

5. Saddened to hear the new of Si Chell, a true character with a witty sense of humour.

I hope he has the send off he deserves.

6. I now have details of Si's funeral so if people want details please PM me.

TB

7. Got told by the old det that Si had passed away. Si you will be sadly missed and thank you for making me laugh on Herrick. You were a true trooper.
    RIP mate.

8. Joined up with Si, then was in Blandford at the same time as him. Really shocked to hear of his passing. Good all round bloke.

9. Si had a great send off yesterday and there was quite a bit of dust flying round in the Crematorium! Bye Si you will be hugely missed, you were a credit to your family the Army and to yourself. Thanks for being a good mate.

10. Can only say gutted. Knew he'd been ill for ages but still the news came as a shock.

Also gutted that I couldn't be there on Tuesday. Have heard talk of a memorial service that I should be able to go to.

Top bloke and all round good egg.