SSgt Kathy West - New Photo

Kathy has kindly dropped us a preview of one of her forthcoming shoots.

If you hang on aminute I'll give you a preview of one of my forthcoming 'shoots'!

In 33 years in the Cake, I never saw a long haired somewhat effeminate Gunner SSgt, who flashed me his grumblies. Now I have.
Thanks, Bad CO.

Wot no lanyard?

Harry Paget Flashman said:
Wot no lanyard?

didn't take long did it :wink:

staaken said:
In 33 years in the Cake, I never saw a long haired somewhat effeminate Gunner SSgt, who flashed me his grumblies. Now I have.
Thanks, Bad CO.
Thats because you have not served in 79 commando bty, aka The Pink Hotel!

chimera

LE
Harry Paget Flashman said:
Wot no lanyard?
I am sure a Sapper will give her one...................

cdognr said:
staaken said:
Thanks, Bad CO.
Maybe not in, but alongside. Cdospr, Malta Troop, 59 Cdo, the Med in the 70's, when (sadly) the mini dress was history. 79 had a small locating gang hidden among the sun loungers as I recall. Maybe I did see something...it's sooo long ago now!

oldbaldy

LE
staaken said:
cdognr said:
staaken said:
Thanks, Bad CO.
Maybe not in, but alongside. Cdospr, Malta Troop, 59 Cdo, the Med in the 70's, when (sadly) the mini dress was history. 79 had a small locating gang hidden among the sun loungers as I recall. Maybe I did see something...it's sooo long ago now!
So did you help 'decorate' the ceiling of the rugby club?

oldbaldy said:
staaken said:
cdognr said:
staaken said:
Thanks, Bad CO.
OldBaldy, can't remember a rugby club, too busy loafing or swanning round the Med with Booty. We decorated the old Naafi bar a few times in true fashion. You wouldn't recognise the place now, but 8 Bty and the 59 blocks are still up, but sadly full of "hamalli" families (Maltese Chavs). Were you there at the end? Did you sail back on the "Percivale?"
Cheers
S

oldbaldy

LE
staaken said:
oldbaldy said:
staaken said:
cdognr said:
staaken said:
Thanks, Bad CO.
OldBaldy, can't remember a rugby club, too busy loafing or swanning round the Med with Booty. We decorated the old Naafi bar a few times in true fashion. You wouldn't recognise the place now, but 8 Bty and the 59 blocks are still up, but sadly full of "hamalli" families (Maltese Chavs). Were you there at the end? Did you sail back on the "Percivale?"
Cheers
S
It was under the Gun Park, which I believe is now flats.

I left Apr 77 but went to Cyprus for a further 2 1/2 years. :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz REME 1
devexwarrior Int Corps 7
Pocket_Rockets Classified Ads 8