Ssgt Denise ROSE RMP(SIB)

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by OldRedCap, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sad! Very sad indeed. RIP!

MsG

2. Basher - Not the place not the time. Thats the job of the inquest, let's not do this in a public forum before all the facts are known. Suffice to say I knew her and hope that those who did respect her memory and the wishes of her family.

Heed

3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

What a sad loss of a fine soldier

4. Sad, and I can't see why Capt Neville would want to make a comment like "she liked a drink". Shame to kick her whilst she has no ability to put her side of the story.

5. Seconded.

6. To anyone who adds a reply to this thread in the next few days...

Please don't drag the memory of Den through the dirt, no matter what the outcome of the inquest. She wouldn't have done it to you.

RIP Den, we still think of you.

7. Just an explanation.
    The inquest on another member of the Branch who died out there threw up some matters which were worthy of concern. I wished to bring to attention that the inquest had commenced. We do not know what evidence will be adduced and there can be no comment until all is done and dusted. However, I do hope that if the proceedings bring up matters worthy of wider comment regarding person(s) who could be called to explain, we may ventilate these here in a responsible and respectful manner

8. My Bold.

Sorry OldRedCap, but I have asked for this to be locked before the shitkickers get on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.