• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

SSgt Chris Lyndhurst MC

Defense news

IRAQ

Officer of The Order of The British Empire (OBE)

Lieutenant Colonel Timothy Alexander SANDIFORD The Staffordshire Regiment

Member of The Order of The British Empire (MBE)

Captain Gary Richard PIGGOTT Coldstream Guards

Associate Royal Red Cross (ARRC)

Staff Sergeant Huw Francis Isaac JONES Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps
Flight Lieutenant C F DOYLE Princess Mary's Royal Air Force Nursing Service

Military Cross (MC)

Captain James KNIGHT Royal Marines
Corporal Terry Robert KNIGHTS Royal Marines
Captain Ibrar ALI The Yorkshire Regiment
Lieutenant Alex John BURGESS The Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment
Major Jeremy LAMB The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers
Staff Sergeant Christopher Brian LYNDHURST Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
Private Jokini SIVOINAUCA The Rifles
Lance Corporal Paul Christopher WILSON Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers

Many thanks to you all for the posts, that'll be more crates to buy! I would like, if I may, to thank all those who worked along side me on the task. The MC is for us all its worn by me. It was great to be with Gus W at the palace when he picked his up, once again Gus congratulations.
:oops:

E

EScotia

Well done that man! Is it possible to arrange a "chip in" to enable him to get sh*t faced at the Army & Navy for Free? I for one would love to contribute & I am too old & bold to know him!

Chris, congratulations mate, thats shown a certain silver haired Lt Col what real me do to win medals...... now stop following me around!!

I may be a loggie but i will never be a supplier!

Latest Threads