SSAFA Salisbury

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Spanish_Dave, Jul 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Hi all, a friend left a message with SSAFA Salisbury on Friday regarding support getting a flat, he has had no response, does anyone know what days they work at all?

Thanks for the help

2. Hi - Not sure of the Salisbury opening hours but would have expected an early response - it's a busy Division in a very busy Branch so may be worth taking a look at the web-site for more contact details if there is a delay. SSAFA Wiltshire
    As you probably know, SSAFA is manned by volunteers and so there could be many reasons for a delay but there is always some-one else in the network who could help

3. Spanish_Dave

Hi mate, thanks for the response, it is just that there is an accomation offer

4. The Salisbury office of SSAFA is manned by volunteers and is open on Monday and Thursday mornings. Had your friend listened to the answerphone message he would have known this. Also, when I opened the office yesterday morning I had 3 messages. None of them were about housing support.

Should your friend wish to speak to us he can try calling us again and leave a message which we will get and action on Thursday. Alternativelybhe can e-mail us at salisbury.div@ssafa.org.uk and we will get back to him sooner.

5. Spanish_Dave

Thanks, this was not meant to be detrimental to the good work SSAFA does, it was just a request for help.

I understand contact has been made again, many thanks for your help everybody.