• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

SSAFA Off Road Sprint Triathlon - 23 June 2007

Morning Chaps!

I've been asked to plug this event on ARRSE by a friend. I thought it'd be ok as it's a forces charity event. I know it's not aviation related, but it is at Wattisham...

LINK

Full Details
--------------------------------------------
Off Road Sprint Triathlon - 23 June 2007
ENTRY:You must read the race pack and complete the entry form. THIS MUST BE RETURNED NO LATER THAN 04 JUNE with a cheque for the relevant amount made payable to HQ Wattisham Station.

Please include 2 x stamped SAE A4 sized envelopes;1 for your race info;1 for a copy of the results.There will be no entries on the day .

COST:Individuals -£15
Relay Teams -£20 (one team member per discipline)

RACE VENUE:The race HQ will be in the Physical &Recreational Training Centre (P&RTC)Wattisham Station, 8 miles west of Ipswich. Please note that the entry to this location is via Gate 1 which is sign posted and situated just off the B1078 by Great Bricett.

---------------------------------------------

Mods, please do move/copy this to a more suitable location as you see fit.

Cheers,
WTZ TWR