Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by jonny3979, Jul 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. arrgh, zee gut alt tags...see there still using my flag too...
  2. Just out of interest what were you looking for when you found these good ole boys ?
  3. id say it was the second battle group lah reenactment xmas party..
  4. I could've sworn one of them was Lembed Opik. Couldn't been, not after sh*gging a Slav.
  5. think i can name quite a lot of them...
  6. As opposed to dressing up in a large baggy red suit, obscuring your face with a beard and getting young children to sit on your lap while chanting yo-ho-ho? Or, drunkenly sh@gging the secretary on the photocopier at the office Xmas party? Merely dressing up as a member of the Royal Family seems a bit mild really.

Actually, it's Reich up my street.
  7. like the report offensive content tab at bottom off home page.....obviosly not conncted
  8. Was the Ginger one whom cannot be mentioned there?
    He likes a bit of German fancy dress
  9. His Frau looks alright though!
  10. strange shes the only one there....eve braun,,,,,,,done to a turn more like..
  11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Only in Walterville can you dress as a Nazi and hold a pi$$ up to celebrate the birth of the Jesus (a Jew) :)
  12. LOL!

Is there anyone there who HASN't awarded them self an Iron Cross?!?!?!?
  13. Bunch of sick puppies - surprised they didn't pay the waiters to wear stripey pyjamas.
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

This still happens under a different pretence (albeit without the uniforms and props) in certain parts of Northern Germany also inhabited by HM's finest