SS Defender impounded again

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by zero-over, Jun 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The ill-fated voyage of the publicity-hungry Chris Enmarch aboard the SS Defender has taken another unfortunate turn.

British sailors on 'anti-piracy' mission to Somalia in former navy warship are arrested off Senegal just five days after being impounded in Tenerife | Mail Online

It sounds like he has a screw loose. Hopefully the Senegalese will just impound his ship and kick the four idiots out. I don't see why anyone would want to hire them given that their vessel has appeared in the press and he's stated numerous times that it's unarmed and poses no actual threat.

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I think it's ******* mega.

When I grow up I want my own warship and I'm gonna go pirate hunting too.

• Like Like x 11
  3. Lies, you'll never grow up.

4. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Go pirating more like.

5. Arrse piwate huntin trip - sound epic!

6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

7. You've got to appreciate a good old fashioned eccentric.... and his bunch of bananas

8. We could call it the Arrse Bandit

• Like Like x 1
  9. If we can bolt an old Cheiftain to the decks and a brace of SLRs on the bow we would have to most awesome fighting vessel ever to sail. Aye - Aye C'pn and pass the rum and KY.

Yes, I got to say 'SLR' first :p

• Like Like x 3
  10. What about a mighty Sea Harrier? That combination would make it into some sort of ocean-going Death Star.

• Like Like x 3
  11. This is more suited to my requirements: Boats for sale South Africa, Used boat sales, Commercial For Sale 246' MILITARY PATROL VESSEL - Apollo Duck "Hull Colour Grey". No shit !

12. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer