SRR

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by MarkChater, May 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quick Fire question. I'm sure you all have heard of the SRR, can you apply straight from civy street or do you have to be a reg before as it is part of the Brit SFG?

cheers :? Mark.

2. It depends what you have been employed as in your previous Civilian Employment.

Quite often you find that Widow Cleaners can join straight away as they are used to heights and looking into peoples rooms as they do their Normal job.

Army people have to be specially trained to do this without blushing.

Also if you are a member of your local neighbourhood watch is a good thing as you will be a nosy parker.

Go for it. :D

3. 8O lol. Cheers. I think working as a fed (police) may help shame about the ladders part as police don't do much climbing.

4. Just turn up at the ACO and ask. They enjoy a laugh as much as the next soldier.
    And no. You can't just join. All UK SF are recruited from serving and experienced time served soldiers. It's stops idiots trying you see.

5. That was why I went here first.

6. Whats the SRR?

7. They don't exist. Special Reconnaissance Regiment. used to be 14th int.

8. Too easy.....

WAH.......
    :roll:

9. what is a wah?

10. If there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a wah. I knew a Major, who got wah'd, made the mistake of ignoring the wah. He wah'd it! Fatal error! 'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who wah'd him had been wah'ing a lot of other officers who wah'd their wahs.

In the end, we had to disband the SRR. Morale totally destroyed... by wah!

11. that's thrown it all off balance.

12. Can't be off balance, not in the SRR, else you'll fail the unicycling along a tightrope whilst the eyes are covered with black maskers test.

You are clearly unsuitable.

13. Yup seems that way.

14. Fuck off then.

:D

15. Whilst being savaged by killer squirrels and badgers...