Squirrels on Crack

Saw this, and well, I will let you decide!

Crack

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Nature lovers fear squirrels could become hooked on crack cocaine plundered from addicts' hidden stashes.

The creatures are thought to be behind a new drugs turf war in Brixton, south London, stealing crack rocks hidden in suburban front gardens.

Tough police action to rid the town centre of dealers and addicts has seen crackheads abandon their usual drug stash hideouts.

But the blitz has displaced some dealing into nearby residential streets.

Drug addicts are known to be hiding small stashes of crack rocks in people's front lawns late at night.

You see, it's this sort of thing that would be wiped out if only more people would kill tree rats. All those poor addicts being deprived of their gear by evil tree dwelling rodents, it makes my heart bleed.

What we need is some sort of organised "Shoot a tree rat so the druggies can shoot up" campaign. What do you think?

Nah. I reckon you would get a better join up rate if you had and organized

"Shoot a junkie" campaign. No reason required just shoot a junkie!

Steven said:
Nah. I reckon you would get a better join up rate if you had and organized

"Shoot a junkie" campaign. No reason required just shoot a junkie!
Steven, that is SO un-pc. Everyone has a place in society!

Let the junkie shoot (up), wait till they whitey & then kick their back doors in.

Aunty Stella said:
Little Jack H said:
Let the junkie shoot (up), wait till they whitey & then kick their back doors in.
Didn't you get kicked out of a house and arrested the last time you trie that?
Nope, the arrest was a different matter entirely. Got awarded wings for the one you're thinking of ;)